Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Showing Partial Data
Sleepyhead Showing Partial Data
Hello,

I recently switched to a Respironics System One 950 Series ASV.

Sleepyhead can't seem to correctly read the data and reports AHI 0.0; Most of the graphs show only partial data and then stop abruptly after 10 minutes. Encore Basic has no issue reading the data and showing real AHI breakdown.

Please help as I hate Encore with a passion with it's clunky interface!

[Image: image.png]

Things I've tried:
1. Different SD Card
2. Changing Ramp from 10m to 0(Off) which resulted in 40m of data (2 previous days had 10m data).
3. Clear data and re-import.
4. Create new profile and import
5. Reset data on machine, then sleep, then import.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Showing Partial Data
Your machine should operate with the older version of SleepyHead (0.9.8.1-Testing).
Here is a link to download it: http://sleepfiles.com/SH/files/testing/

Both versions can coexist on your computer. Just use different directories for the program and data for each of the versions.

This is a way to see if it's your ASV or SH.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If I may offer an idea... Perhaps some of that data is there; but the vertical axes of charts needs to be adjusted.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I am pretty sure justMongo hit this one out of the park. You pressure is set to go up to 16, but the chart only goes up to 9. Same with the others. the display scale needs to be wider.

Frank
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-19-2016, 07:01 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Your machine should operate with the older version of SleepyHead (0.9.8.1-Testing).
This is a way to see if it's your ASV or SH.

Tried it but it didn't work. The attached screenshot is from v0.9.8.1. I've also attached an EncoreBasic page for the same night showing AHI's I would have expected.

(10-19-2016, 08:29 AM)justMongo Wrote: If I may offer an idea... Perhaps some of that data is there; but the vertical axes of charts needs to be adjusted.

(10-19-2016, 08:45 AM)FrankNichols Wrote: I am pretty sure justMongo hit this one out of the park. You pressure is set to go up to 16, but the chart only goes up to 9. Same with the others. the display scale needs to be wider.

I went to each graph and set ridiculously high y-axis overrides. If that's what you meant it didn't really make a difference. Screenshots attached.

I've resized them to show as many graphs as possible but the scale/range is large. Appreciate the suggestions guys!

SH v0.9.8.1
[Image: Snap4.png]

EncoreBasic
[Image: Snap5.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
I've just now tried on linux versions 0.9.8.0 and 1.0.0-beta-1. Same result...
Post Reply Post Reply
jbsix, if you don't mind, you need some help we may not be able to give. Head over to Mark Watson's page on Facebook and let him know what is going on. He may ask you to upload the SD card to him https://www.facebook.com/groups/sleepyheadcpap/

Meanwhile, I'll try to round up some help from Palerider who seems to be all over this stuff.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 9 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 107 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,240 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 801 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.