Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPap and Rescan 5.6.0 am I missing something?
FlashPap and Rescan 5.6.0 am I missing something?
Got the Toshiba WIFI card. Got it working with FlashPAP and Sleephead. Tried using it with Rescan v5.6.0.9419 and when I Download Data it says "No Devices Found" Does not seem to have a browse option. Tried the import but that looks like it is for importing users.
[attachment=2891]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FlashPap and Rescan 5.6.0 am I missing something?
ResScan only looks for a SD card connected to the PC. I've tried various work-arounds for this problem, with only one that worked exactly once.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
What I did was connect the old SD card from the CPAP, the one replaced with the FlashAir, to the computer permanently. Then have FlashPap copy the data off the flashair to that SD card. ResMes (and Sleepyhead) can just read off that SD.

I have a scheduled task set to run FlashPap every morning at 9am and it copies to my ResMes SD card.

[Image: taskScheduler.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-11-2016, 12:20 PM)AlanE Wrote: What I did was connect the old SD card from the CPAP, the one replaced with the FlashAir, to the computer permanently. Then have FlashPap copy the data off the flashair to that SD card. ResMes (and Sleepyhead) can just read off that SD.

I do this as well. It gives you a backup of your data as well.

Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found a great solution. I downloaded a free App called ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver. It lets you map folders to drive letters and tag them as USB drives. Works great!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 142 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 325 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 529 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 733 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,941 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  Rescan software v 5.9 SteveC 7 993 09-10-2023, 07:03 PM
Last Post: SteveC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.