Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Software - Control Buttons
Sleepyhead Software - Control Buttons
Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

Hi there,
I have done something strange with Sleepyhead while changing the graph settings with the result that I have lost the Control buttons from my screen (Minimise, Maximise, Close).

Does anyone know if there is there any easy fix to restore these ?
Many thanks,
RE: Sleepyhead Software - Control Buttons
If you use Windows OS:
My first response would be to close the program via the File > Exit if that is available. If not, use the Task Manager and close the process for it.

Then do a computer reboot.

If that doesn't fix it, not sure what will. Normally those buttons are not part of the program but a windows thing. I've seen just one where I could turn that off but it was a graphic program. Hmm, wonder if you went into a kind of "full screen" mode? Did you try the Esc key?

If you use Mac OS:
Can't help you with that.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

You might have gone into fullscreen mode in SleepyHead. Press F11 to toggle.
F11 did the trick. Thank you Smile

(08-11-2013, 04:25 PM)Paptillian Wrote: You might have gone into fullscreen mode in SleepyHead. Press F11 to toggle.

No problem. By the way that toggle works on other Windows programs too, such as web browsers. It's useful for smaller screens or when you want to maximize the browsing area.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on the Hybernite Rainout control tube runcyclexcski 2 106 03-21-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: runcyclexcski
  Well, I thought I had AHI under control... LookingForACleverHandle 15 967 03-18-2024, 08:19 PM
Last Post: LookingForACleverHandle
  Does EPAP or IPAP control hypopneas? MrIvanDrago 3 247 02-29-2024, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,125 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  CPAP Does Not Control Small Chokes Buitlear 27 1,917 12-03-2023, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Buitlear
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 382 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.