Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP doesn't work after Java update
RE: FlashPAP doesn't work after Java update
I thought of something else to try.  Download this batch file to your FlashPAP directory and try running it.
FlashPAP.bat

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-20-2017, 04:58 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote:    Did the FlashPAP display show your username YES, machine type YES, IP address YES, and local directory to save data YES?

You might try copying the current FlashPAP directory to a location off of the C: drive and try executing from there. . . just a thought.

I copied the FlashPAP directory to a partition of my second hard drive. The program would open but with the same result when I tried to scan the SD card.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Can you connect to the FlashAir via your web browser?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Cycle your flashair card. I have to do that occasionally when I mess with my network. If you can't ping its IP I would say there is a problem with your Flashair card. Try inserting it to your PC to rule out a CPAP machine issue.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-21-2017, 07:05 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Can you connect to the FlashAir via your web browser?

Don't know how.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-21-2017, 07:29 AM)AlanE Wrote: Cycle your flashair card. I have to do that occasionally when I mess with my network. If you can't ping its IP I would say there is a problem with your Flashair card. Try inserting it to your PC to rule out a CPAP machine issue.

I have recycled the card and rebooted my PC several times. I was able to read the latest data from my card today by inserting it in my PC.  Don't know how to ping the card.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-21-2017, 10:42 AM)Melman Wrote:
(06-21-2017, 07:05 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Can you connect to the FlashAir via your web browser?

Don't know how.

Open your web browser and enter your FlashAir's IP address in the url window. It's just like going to a website. If you connect, you should see a directory listing of your FlashAir card. If you can't connect then the connection problem is associated with the FlashAir.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Won't connect. Strange a problem should appear with FlashAir when I updated Java. 

Here's my flash/air config file

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=5
VERSION=FA9CAW3AW3.00.01
CID=02544d535731364740d1867179010901
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPNAME=APPNAME
APPSSID=MLRothnet
APPNETWORKKEY=************
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=0
APPAUTOTIME=0
UPLOAD=1
NOISE_CANCEL=2
STA_RETRY_CT=0
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply
For comparison I am listing my CONFIG file.  Any time that you edit this file, you must replace the asterisks with the actual password in the APPNETWORKKEY assignment.   I appears that you aren't assigning a static IP to the FlashAir.  FlashPAP recommends that you do so. Let me know if you need help finding an available IP address.

CONFIG File Contents Wrote:DHCP_Enabled=NO
IP_Address=192.168.1.39
Subnet_Mask=255.255.255.0

[Vendor]

APPMODE=5
APPNAME=S9
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPSSID=WIRELESS
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=1
APPAUTOTIME=0
COMMAND=fat cp /SD_WLAN/BCONFIG 1:/BCONFIG
MASTERCODE=aabbccddeeff
WEBDAV=1
UPLOAD=1
APPNETWORKKEY=AP_Password
NOISE_CANCEL=1
STA_RETRY_CT=0

I hope this will help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 239 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 264 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 217 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad Oscar 1.5.1 Doesn't work on Somoma 14.3.1 biyahero 9 449 02-28-2024, 02:00 AM
Last Post: biyahero
  OSCAR Doesn't Recognize Data Files Heaviside 1 241 02-17-2024, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Heaviside
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 396 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar doesn't update settings kappak 1 310 01-19-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.