Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Software - current release
I have older SH software (non-installer x64 version 0.98...)   It doesn't print some of the reports well.   I'd like to install the latest, but only see an x32 version for download; is there a 64 bit version?   Is the profile data compatible or will I need to re-import the past 10 years?   Has the printing functions been fixed, i.e., is it worth upgrading?

Thanks...
Post Reply Post Reply
You can run both versions. Make a backup of your currently sleepyhead data and when you install the beta-2 release it will convert your old data to the new format. Your backup folder then is used by the old sleepyhead once you change the data folder location in it.

Beta-2 (and beta-1) were only 32 bit.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
The 32 bit version is the only version available. I'm unable to discern any difference between the 32 and 64 bit versions. SH 1.0-Beta has a different format to store the data. When installing 1.0-Beta 2 it will look for a previous version and prompt you to approve a reformatting of the data. Since somethings were fixed and some got broken in 1.0, I would make a backup copy of the SleepyHeadData folder. . . in case you want to keep 0.9.8 around. The printing of the Statistics page has been fixed and doesn't look like microcode anymore.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 38 8,188 05-18-2017, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Mharris562
  Sleepyhead vs. ResScan Software c2workout 4 343 04-29-2017, 07:28 PM
Last Post: c2workout
Ohmy New Computer & SleepyHead Software Tinkerbell 2 285 04-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Tinkerbell
  sleepyhead software - how to get info from CPAP to computer? cookie810 30 7,113 12-27-2016, 05:24 AM
Last Post: aubrecht
  New to Sleepyhead software jpshunt 4 681 06-06-2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Downloading current version Rip and Rosie 3 689 05-31-2016, 10:40 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  SleepyHead software... does it support DreamStation now? kyhmm72 6 1,043 03-30-2016, 11:49 PM
Last Post: palerider