Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Software - current release
Sleepyhead Software - current release
I have older SH software (non-installer x64 version 0.98...)   It doesn't print some of the reports well.   I'd like to install the latest, but only see an x32 version for download; is there a 64 bit version?   Is the profile data compatible or will I need to re-import the past 10 years?   Has the printing functions been fixed, i.e., is it worth upgrading?

Thanks...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Software - current release
You can run both versions. Make a backup of your currently sleepyhead data and when you install the beta-2 release it will convert your old data to the new format. Your backup folder then is used by the old sleepyhead once you change the data folder location in it.

Beta-2 (and beta-1) were only 32 bit.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
The 32 bit version is the only version available. I'm unable to discern any difference between the 32 and 64 bit versions. SH 1.0-Beta has a different format to store the data. When installing 1.0-Beta 2 it will look for a previous version and prompt you to approve a reformatting of the data. Since somethings were fixed and some got broken in 1.0, I would make a backup copy of the SleepyHeadData folder. . . in case you want to keep 0.9.8 around. The printing of the Statistics page has been fixed and doesn't look like microcode anymore.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I downloaded  Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta 2 snapshot Win 32-Open GL yesterday and everything worked fine. Today went to my download file to open and look at last nights data which I will need to read up on to understand everything more clearly. My problem is the only thing that happens is it opens the wizard to install not open to look at what is already installed. How do I open the file to look at the data already being loaded in this file? If I can't figure out then will just delete the program file since I cannot really use the program. I am sorry if this isn't the forum to ask this question as this is my first time to join the forum and I am sure this is probably my last change to get an answer to my problem. Thanks ahead for anyone who can help me over come my problem of opening the file without reinstalling and it won't do that even unless you delete the old file. Maybe I should also mention that I am using Windows 8.1 on an HP Pavilion 20 desktop. Hopefully I have included all the information for windows experts so you can tell me what to do to just open the file and not reinstall again. Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-18-2017, 09:51 AM)robertbel86 Wrote: I downloaded Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta 2 snapshot Win 32-Open GL yesterday and everything worked fine. Today went to my download file to open and looking at last night's data which I will need to read up on to understand everything more clearly. My problem is the only thing that happens is it opens the wizard to install not open to looking at what is already installed. How do I open the file to look at the data already being loaded in this file? If I can't figure out then will just delete the program file since I cannot really use the program. I am sorry if this isn't the forum to ask this question as this is my first time to join the forum and I am sure this is probably my last chance to get an answer to my problem. Thanks ahead for anyone who can help me overcome my problem of opening the file without reinstalling and it won't do that even unless you delete the old file. Maybe I should also mention that I am using Windows 8.1 on an HP Pavilion 20 desktop. Hopefully, I have included all the information for Windows experts so you can tell me what to do to just open the file and not reinstall again. Thanks again.

Well, I am back and apologize for finding my answer finally myself. I did not know that there are three other files of sleepyhead when you download the program and they are in my "Documents" file. One is SleepyHead.exe which is the one I will be using to log in and read daily data I have discovered. The other two are SleepyHead-Broken GL.exe and a Maintenance Tool.exe. Hopefully, this will save some other new rookie from looking for the same answer and discover later that SleepyHead puts other files in another folder. Too bad they don't explain that there will be more than one file in the program and all the files will not be stored in the "downloads" file when you download the program. Sorry about taking up space then solve after I have posted.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sure Maintenance.exe is the application that converts previous sleepyhead data to the new format. The Broken-GL is a version of Sleepyhead that doesn't use the Open Graphics Library (OpenGL) API. If your video card doesn't support OpenGL you would run this version of SH.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the explanation Alan. I noticed that my program does not have the last two days. I am guessing that it is not wireless and requires that I upload the info every day for Sleepyhead to interrupt and show is this correct?
Post Reply Post Reply
that is correct - you have to import it from the device first.
you can use a wireless-SD-card - there is one thread currently very active in this section of the baord about that.

One little thing regarding the "maintenance.exe" it is "just" the updater-tool. You can run that and you'll see
... the "data-format conversion" is done by SleepyHead itself (on first run or whenever needed)

If the graphs become glitchy, don't show up at all or look weird: use the sleepyhead-brokenGL.exe (or hit F10 twice / toggle the right sidebar)
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much. I appreciate the info and advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 238 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 864 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 158 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 605 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,083 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,294 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,193 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.