Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Support Coming to DreamStation
Sleepyhead Support Coming to DreamStation
JediMark posted on another forum today:

Quote:Hi guys & gals.

Yup, Dreamstation support is coming to SleepyHead real soon, along with an updated version with bugfixes for a heap of other stuff.. (like fixes for AirCurve pressure settings and a few timezone issues)

Tonight I got the DreamStation waveform and event files importing. Still settings files to go, which has the goodies like pressure settings, cpap mode, correct session durations and machine settings.

My IRC pal JediBob (no relation Wink) has his very own DreamStation, and has been helping me with decoding the new Dreamstation header format and settings files. Thanks heaps JediBob Smile

Sorry for being so quiet lately.. It's just been hard for me to keep up with all the correspondence. I am slowly working away at it all.. I keep IRC open most of the time around here, so if your know how to, drop in on the #sleepyhead and say hi some day. I try to track the SleepyHead Facebook group as best as I can too. Mrs Jedimark helps me out a lot there too and makes sure I see stuff.

By the way, if anyone has any ASV DreamStation data, I very much want a .zip'ed up copy of your SD card if possible.

Anyway, sleep well my friends,

I'm off to mask up and catch some zzzz's.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead Support Coming to DreamStation
Thanks for the good news! Encore works for me but, it's too much hassle to be downloading data daily to keep waveforms viewable.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just checked the SourceForge and Facebook pages of SleepyHead. Looks like Mark is hard at work and progressing well.
I hope we are only days from the initial release.
Everything I post on this board is nothing more than an opinion expressed by an apneak. Normally, it's based on facts and experience but sometimes, I may get things wrong or not have all the facts.
I reserve the right to change my mind. Why? Because tomorrow I may know better.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mark also posted on his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sleepyheadcpap/

For all those that wanted to see the strange programming language, he included the code image of his work.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
And yet another update tonight on FB. Looks like a release is getting close and an active beta copy is now available if you know how to use the code here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhead/ .

Quote:Mark Watkins‎
to SleepyHead

Well both DreamStation BiPAP Auto, and CPAP Auto machine data is now chugging along nicely in SleepyHead - for me at least. There is a few basic settings (like humidifier, auto-off, etc) still missing, but the important stuff is there.

The other basic models should work in theory (ie. CPAP Pro or BIPAP Pro, but not AutoSV/AVAPS), but I haven't got data from any of those models to verify.
If you are a DreamStation user who can build from source code, please clone/pull yourself a fresh copy, and help test it
smile emoticon

The sooner it gets a good workout, the sooner I can prepare some binaries for the rest of you to enjoy.

Good luck!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Fat Girl Happy dance! Way-to-happy I have the data in Encore, but I want to be able to have usable info. The current options aren't that fabulous, so I am on pins and needles waiting! Thanks
"I am not a Doctor, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking forward to SleepyHead for DreamStation being completed and finally being able to see what is going on with my treatment. I have not wanted to get into the encore program because it seems way to difficult for me to get up and running. I have had a setback the last month and my AHI has gone from an average of just under 5 to over 6 and would love to see what is really going on.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider --

Thanks for making this software available, I find the DreamStation to be pretty short on meaningful statistics.

I recompiled sleepyhead from source last night & uploaded all the data from my DreamStation as a test.

It looks like it mostly works, but interestingly -- the DreamStation reported my AHI as 18.4 last night, Sleepyhead pegged it at 4.75 ....

I can only tell you I feel more like 5 than 18, so I'm wondering why there's such a large discrepancy between the two values? (of course, it is almost impossible to tell looking at the dreamstation itself, since it provides almost zero useful data.)

thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
pdxxc2, to help JediMark, I've copied your post over to his SleepyHead Testing Forum here, so Mark and his beta testers can address this.

Thanks.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Just wondering about the status of the update for support of DreamStations.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Device Support xxxxqwe 9 113 8 hours ago
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 588 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  support for AirSense 11 model 39520? roost 1 240 02-12-2024, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  BMC G2S A20/Luna II OSCAR support HarryDuBois 9 927 01-18-2024, 03:13 AM
Last Post: A KLERK
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,204 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  When Prisma 20a support for OSCAR? logart89 19 3,173 10-30-2023, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Macka
  OSCAR support for AeonMed OlaStensby 12 2,154 09-24-2023, 01:01 AM
Last Post: ChjApnea1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.