Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
RE: Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
Listing me as owner
Fred Bonjour - 0 - LAUNCH Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Download OSCAR
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Fred Bonjour - 0 - LAUNCH Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Download OSCAR
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK. In thinking about it, the user parameters maybe stored in the Data folder, under profiles. I am currently doing a major housecleaning of Qt and having to w-a-i-t while I get a fresh install. . .Big Mistake! I'll have to get back to you on this.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsdown 
let's move this into the AST forum.
OSCAR

Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Download OSCAR
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is PR Encore Basic version 2.11 64-bit available? mbohlmann 0 136 03-26-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: mbohlmann
Information ResScan version 6.0 SuperSleeper 47 10,540 03-09-2019, 04:21 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Different Versions of Sleepyhead Show different AHI's. What version do I use? My3rd3y3 2 269 02-16-2019, 09:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
Information SleepyHead version 1.0.0 - Download links SuperSleeper 0 3,917 02-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Exclaimation SleepyHead version 1.1 Release [plus odd posts by JediMark] pholynyk 27 6,210 02-07-2019, 08:23 PM
  software version 6 for escapes8 machine not reading my card bscott421 0 137 01-05-2019, 01:25 AM
Last Post: bscott421
  Mac version of Sleepyhead bmedlock43 2 318 11-30-2018, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bmedlock43

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.