Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
RE: Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
The way I read your post, I was expecting version 0.9.6 or something. If you are running Win10, you might try running the old version in compatibility mode. I'd try WinXP or Win7. However if you have 1.1.0 and it works, it's kind of a moot point. Big Grin
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
We have decided to include the new version 1.1.0 version as an option from the main download page as the main option. http://www.apneaboard.com/sleepyhead/ this version has proven to have less bugs and better machine coverage than the previous 1.0.0 Beta 2 and it is in general a better choice.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-30-2019, 04:14 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: We have decided to include the new version 1.1.0 version as an option from the main download page as the main option. http://www.apneaboard.com/sleepyhead/  this version has proven to have less bugs and better machine coverage than the previous 1.0.0 Beta 2 and it is in general a better choice.

Well, that's good enough for me!  I just installed it and imported all my APAP data from the FlashAir archive.

Now, how do I import all 6 months of CMF-50F PulseOx data other than clicking every single day one at a time in the wizard?  I did some searching and was surprised to not be able to find a thing on this question.

I have all the CMS-50's data imported and looking good in the previous 1.0.0 beta2 release - can I just copy/paste a folder someplace to see it all appear in the new version? 

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
I think if you use the File/Change Data Folder function, you can import your old data. Your choice whether to import from a copy or the one you were using in 1.0. Personally, I don't need data from very far back as it just slows things down.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
FWIW Department:
I decided to load onto my Windows7x64 and it worked good for a couple days till it crashed.  From that point it wanted nothing to do with it and I'm back to the old original which is working fine Unsure
I'm OK with it as it is now!
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-31-2019, 05:54 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I think if you use the File/Change Data Folder function, you can import your old data. Your choice whether to import from a copy or the one you were using in 1.0.  Personally, I don't need data from very far back as it just slows things down.

Thank you.  I found the CMS50 folder from the older version and copied all the contents over to the new version's corresponding folder - seems to have worked fine, the summary bar charts shows the correct periods now, going back to my beginning last July.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the software! Invaluable. Did have issues with it. Tried changing settings to see better but when switched to File/Preferences/Appearance/ then switch to "Software Engine" on the drop down list and restarted it, it looked like it was loading for 10 seconds and appear in the hidden icons and then disappeared. (Windows 10 Creator's update plus all other updates to current February, 2019; Respironics System One 60 series). Tried a variety of things and finally did a registry backup and edited it to remove the JediMark folder. No change. Finally deleted the Sleepyhead-master folder in My Documents and it ran. Then my UHD 13" laptop monitor shrunk everything too small to read so had to change my graphics properties to HD and success at last! This may have fixed it immediately without all the gyrations I went through. Going to maybe buy a new CPAP from your new and expanded (shopping) list of machines supported from earlier in this forum. Wouldn't buy a non-supported machine. CPAP doctor won't look at anything but totals and averages. 
Quote from somewhere in these forums:
"The listed supported machines in the 1.1 documentation are:
ResMed

S9 family
    AirSense 10 family
    AirCurve

Respironics

System One
    System One 60 Series
    System One BiPAP / AutoSV
    DreamStation CPAP and ASV

DeVilbiss

Intellipap DV54
    DV64 Family

Fisher & Paykel

F & P Icon"
Post Reply Post Reply
Christoph, you want the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset...trust me on this. If you're self financing without insurance check out Supplier #33.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-06-2019, 07:37 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Christoph, you want the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset...trust me on this. If you're self financing without insurance check out Supplier #33.

Or the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset for Her.

Don't let the for Her branding bother you, same machine but with an extra optional mode.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just wondering if this problem has arisen by anyone.  When I open up to the 1.1.0 version under pressure the red graph trace (for the ipap ) is not displayed..  Each time I have to right click on plots and check off the pressure option to display the trace.  It does not seem to hold this as an option and only displays the epap trace when the program is opened.
Is this a bug?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 91 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 369 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,190 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,637 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 501 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Information New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0 SuperSleeper 3 1,295 11-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.