Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
RE: Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
I downloaded the Windows version. I have had a Philips DreamST autoSV H/C, DS (ref DSX900H11C) for less than 2 months after the Philips CPAP didn't control my apnea.

The software downloaded and opened fine. I clicked through the antivirus warning. I downloaded my data  and it displays it fine. I tried to take a screen shot, as before, but that doesn't seem to be working. I keep getting a screenshot of the Profile screen even though I'm on the Daily screen when I press F12. I've included a Windows prtscrn along with the SH F12.

[attachment=7331]
[attachment=7332]

The Sleepyhead machine settings don't agree with the Philips settings:
Philips min epap = 7, Sleepyhead = 10.4
Philips max epap = 12, SH = 20
Philips min ps = 2, SH = 1.6
Philips max ps = 12, SH = 20

The Sleepyhead statistics for last night don't seem to match the Philips numbers. I'm attaching the Encore software page:

[attachment=7333]

I'm not sure what exactly might help the developers but I'm willing to send any data that will help this effort along. Let me know if you need something more that would be helpful. I have 40 nights of data, some with breath-by-breath PDF's from Encore, all with Encore summary data & graphs.

I'm excited to see the effort moving forward! Sleepyhead was very helpful when I had the CPAP and I've been missing the ability to track the autoSV in detail.

Please continue with the fine work!
-Tom
Post Reply Post Reply
Mark is still looking for help with the AutoSV. If you can help, please contact me for a link to the Developer group. Here is what he said:

DreamStation ASV is one of the holdups with 1.1.0 release, I'm posting this here in case any fellow hackers among you can help me with decoding this.

If I can't resolve these issues, I'll have to push ahead and that means 1.1.0 won't be able to have (working) support for these machines.

I'm trying to locate AutoSV mode setting, and pressure information in that highlighted blue section of the hex data, but having no luck.

Pressure *used* to be stored as pressure * 10 in hex... but not anymore. Does anyone know if the resolution (amount between the decimal pressure steps in the CPAP menu) changed on these new machines?

The function in question in SleepyHead's source is PRS1Import:TonguearseSummaryF5V3() on line ~2617 of sleepyhead/SleepLib/loader_plugins/prs1_loader.cpp

Also see PRS1Import:TonguearseSummary() (line ~2791) for how the highlighted data block is parsed into mainblock QMap

The 1.1.0 loader code is here: https://gitlab.com/…/SleepLib/loader_plu...loader.cpp

Patches are of course welcome Smile

[Image: 34821057_1533050626824365_44265508561328...e=5BDF25C4]

[Image: 35043557_1533051520157609_61454518509476...e=5BE193AB]

[Image: 34962839_1533063253489769_43202877602974...e=5BE8B348]

Guess #1 is working, if anyone with one of these machines is building from source, please check it works with yours... currently cheating with mode setting and just assuming, but it's a start. 

I'd need to see a series of documented sessions with one thing changed in each to properly hack this.. It's not easy doing this without access to the actual machine [Image: 1f615.png]:/

[Image: 34857433_1533197636809664_12739847656864...e=5BE6045D]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2018, 10:55 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: I am also using the Vauto and Windows 64, and have not had a problem.

Sleeprider...

I'm wondering if I shouldn't now have another crack at integrating my SpO2 data into my SleepyHead...on my old Windows computer (which is the only one to read the oximeter I use).

It's "System type" reads: "32-bit operating system, x64-based processor".

I only use that old computer to currently read my overnight SpO2% and heart rate...and I get good information to confirm my good sleep/rest that I've enjoyed overnight. I also have SleepyHead working there also...although my attached graphs require a bit of a juggle using a memory stick to transfer to my Apple computer from which this correspondence is coming.

It would/will be great when I can see that within the SleepyHead graphs on the one computer.

Presently, I've set the 4 parameters/ranges to show me numerical values of SpO2% >94% and <88%, with the Pulse Rate readings' numbers >100 and <60...on the righthand side of the attached graph. (the program/MedView default settings were 95 and 88; 150 and 60)

I don't fully understand much more than that, and so I'm wondering if perhaps someone else could explain what the numbers under "comments' mean?

Cheers...poppypete    Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-30-2018, 06:17 PM)poppypete Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 10:55 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: I am also using the Vauto and Windows 64, and have not had a problem.

Sleeprider...

I'm wondering if I shouldn't now have another crack at integrating my SpO2 data into my SleepyHead...on my old Windows computer (which is the only one to read the oximeter I use).

It's "System type" reads: "32-bit operating system, x64-based processor".

I only use that old computer to currently read my overnight SpO2% and heart rate...and I get good information to confirm my good sleep/rest that I've enjoyed overnight. I also have SleepyHead working there also...although my attached graphs require a bit of a juggle using a memory stick to transfer to my Apple computer from which this correspondence is coming.

It would/will be great when I can see that within the SleepyHead graphs on the one computer.

Presently, I've set the 4 parameters/ranges to show me numerical values of SpO2% >94% and <88%, with the Pulse Rate readings' numbers >100 and <60...on the righthand side of the attached graph. (the program/MedView default settings were 95 and 88; 150 and 60)

I don't fully understand much more than that, and so I'm wondering if perhaps someone else could explain what the numbers under "comments' mean?

Cheers...poppypete    Sleep-well

You need a 64 bit operating system for SleepyHead. You may be able to find a Linux distribution that would work for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
re: "You need a 64 bit operating system for SleepyHead."

Just to clarify...as I am currently operating on my older "32 bit" computer a SleepyHead program...

...do you mean the 'new' (being worked on now...TESTING Beta) version does/will require "a 64 bit system"...

...and thus I'd be wasting my time at this stage of the development/upgrade being done???

Cheers...poppypete   Sleep-well
Ps...in regards to my question "I don't fully understand much more than that...if someone else could explain what the numbers under "comments" mean?"...I have in the last 24 hours applied myself more fully, and have the answer I was seeking.
Post Reply Post Reply
The 32 bit OS is going the way of the CD. If your computer will support a 64 bit OS (not all chips can), I'd look to upgrade.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The testing version is 64 bit only. I would expect all future versions to be 64 bit only.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is possible to compile your own version at 32bit of the latest release it runs fine but as said by others most modern windows machines are now 64bit
Post Reply Post Reply
Firstly I'm very gratefull for this FREE program. Thank you!

Only thing problematic with this testing beta is Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset 12 o'clock day separation issue - I cannot override it. First run after importing sd card works fine untill first restart. After that noon splitting is annoyingly effective. Older 1.0.0 version works almost perfectly (only opengl issues). Will the final version include this feature? If yes I'd better stick with old one. Manual day splittig to 19:00 works best for my purposes. I sleep ~8h without stopping but timing changes frequently.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you would post the chart that shows the behavior I will pass this on to Mark as a bug.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 83 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 202 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 365 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,171 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,612 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 498 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Information New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0 SuperSleeper 3 1,292 11-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.