Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
RE: Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
(08-13-2018, 12:34 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: If you would post the chart that shows the behavior I will pass this on to Mark as a bug.

I think this "Bug" is just new feature --> Image of same session before/after first restart. Also settings indicate Resmed noon splitting is effective from now on --> I keep using 1.0.0 version.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great image to explain the issue. What time do you use to split your sessions now?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I actually haven't touch it in 1.0.0 version (default noon) but it still doesn't break continuous sleep session if it passes noon. If I have to sleep daytime say starting after noon it doesn't matter because sleep session keeps undivided.

Session splitting settings are disabled in 1.1.0 for Resmed users. Instead there is a notification which you can see at the bottom of the image I send earlier: Please note: Sleepyhead's advanced session splitting cababilities are not possible with ResMed machines....

Like I said not a big problem since 1.0.0 version has worked almost perfectily last 15 months.
Post Reply Post Reply
Running the beta on a Macbook Pro, High Sierra. Works great with my Resmed 9 Autoset. 

There’s a bug  in the Oximeter Wizard though: after importing the data, the calendar doesn’t display properly. The calendar header bar is there and I can access the month and date, but not sure if it actually sets anything because my CPAP sessions don’t load into the selector field. Maybe the year is wrong. So it doesn’t sync with my CPAP. In any event, there’s a bug. I love the new interface.
Post Reply Post Reply
heropass, does rebooting SH correct the problem?
Post Reply Post Reply
Tried the V 1.1.0 beta on my IMAC (late 2013 version) and my OEM Windows 10.

On the IMAC and the Windows 10 Version Sleepyhead reports the epap range to be 8-25  but the Dreamstation reports 5-15.

Also the graph snapshots on the IMAC are not recognizable.  File is created but very distorted.
Post Reply Post Reply
First, thanks to Jedimark and the Apnea Board crew!  I've made donations to both and hope many do the same to support their much appreciated efforts to support the community.  

When I tested Sleepyhead v1.1.0 beta with data from DreamStation BiPap ST using MacOS High Sierra v10.13.6, only part of the data would present in graphic form.   The pressure readings are also off, which should be 25/21.  I've attached two days examples, along with the Encore Readout.  I'm able to compensate for the non-reading of respiratory events by utilizing the Custom CPAP User Event Flagging option (not included in the attachments).

I'd be glad to share data from my SD card/Encore Reports if it'll help with development.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Mark has gone into hiding and is reported to be developing Version 2.0. It can't hurt to make your offer on discord and see if someone will pick up on it and work on the Dreamstation ST. Your support on Apnea Board is appreciated.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Does SleepyHead work with the PRS1 AutoSV model?

Apologies if this is listed somewhere. I searched, but couldn't find the answer.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
It has errors, but we have been seeing a number of Dreamstation BiPAP SV charts using the new 1.1.0 beta.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Version 1.5.2 Problems flipmike 10 354 04-02-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: flipmike
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 239 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 244 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 396 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,290 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,975 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 532 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.