Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
RE: Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
(09-15-2018, 09:34 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: It has errors, but we have been seeing a number of Dreamstation BiPAP SV charts using the new 1.1.0 beta.

How about PRS1 AutoSV, not Dreamstation?
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks to all that worked on this update!! Using it no problems and like the speed, thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Minor bug, with all fonts set to Georgia, font is unchanged in the left chart § sidebar. I noticed a number of font based irregularities in the old version.
Geoffrey Rush as Philip Henslowe, (Shakespeare in Love) "I don't know. It's a mystery."
Post Reply Post Reply
Also, maximizing the App, doesn't result in a new workspace, as normally happens, just a maximally sized window.
Geoffrey Rush as Philip Henslowe, (Shakespeare in Love) "I don't know. It's a mystery."
Post Reply Post Reply
My CPAP is a Weinmann/Lowenstein PrismaSmart, which doesn't seem to be supported by the 1.0 release of SleepyHead. Does anyone know if support for this machine has been added in 1.1?

If not, I may have to download source code, reverse-engineer the files on my SD card, and do the work myself - but while I'm a techie, I'm not used to coding in this environment so it would be lovely if someone else has already done the job...
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-07-2019, 10:00 AM)Don Radlauer Wrote: My CPAP is a Weinmann/Lowenstein PrismaSmart, which doesn't seem to be supported by the 1.0 release of SleepyHead. Does anyone know if support for this machine has been added in 1.1?

The listed supported machines in the 1.1 documentation are:
ResMed
  • S9 family
  • AirSense 10 family
  • AirCurve
Respironics
  • System One
  • System One 60 Series
  • System One BiPAP / AutoSV
  • DreamStation CPAP and ASV
DeVilbiss
  • Intellipap DV54
  • DV64 Family
Fisher & Paykel
  • F & P Icon
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmph. Sadly, Israel seems to favor the machines that are more popular in Europe, like the Lowenstein/Weinmann models. :-(
Post Reply Post Reply
We had a member TBMx on the forum that developed a loader for the Weinmann Prisma machines. He was working with Mark on developing the data import for Sleepyhead, but became ill before that project was completed, therefore the 1.1.0 version did not include support. It was really close. Hopefully that effort will be picked up next time, but several members used a beta version of that loader provided by TBMx and were able to import their data to Sleepyhead.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, SleepRider!

So I guess the next question is kinda obvious: Is it possible to get a copy of that version? And if so, how and where?

-DonR
Post Reply Post Reply
He shared the software with some others and examples of the images are floating around, but I just don't have the time to go through TBMx's posts to find who has it. Also be sure to check posts by CostasP who wrote some very good reviews of the machine and software http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...S-software
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 85 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 203 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 365 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,172 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,614 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 498 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Information New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0 SuperSleeper 3 1,293 11-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.