Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
RE: Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
Thanks again.

I'd seen the posts about the Weinmann hardware and the PrismaTS program; I'd even downloaded and installed PrismaTS, but I haven't been able actually to get it working. (I can enter myself as a user, but I can't get it to recognize any devices or import any data.) And from what CostasP wrote, I don't have high hopes that Weinmann will be terribly helpful.

So basically, I'm waiting for SleepyHead Version Whatever. Sigh...
Post Reply Post Reply
I've recently posted elsewhere on this forum about my problems building current SleepyHead sources on Ubuntu 18.04.

I have to say that this test version is working great, something I could not achieve with my own builds.

I saw a few comments in this thread about some (potentially) small issues with this one, but at least it works!

Thanks to all ya, as well as JediMark.
Post Reply Post Reply
Fedora 27 - Worksgreat. Finds the MMC card straight off and gets everything automatically.Great work!

Only complaint is probably not with Sleepyhead though.. its my clock is off by an hour.  DST/EST I'd imagine, This is set on the Airsense, i'd guess, but there is no Time Normalization service  (NTP etc) ? That would make a whole lot of sense since this is time sensitive data. Good personal feedback as to the sleep times. Just saying.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a DST offset option in the Sleepyhead menu under File/Preferences, and I think it is in the CPAP tab.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure the DST settings do any thing for the resmed machines. Check the time in the clinical menu of your machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just downloaded the new app and it all worked.  I've been using my ASV for 2 weeks after taking nearly 8 months to work my way thru all the other machines.  the people on this board saw my data from my first CPAP and said i needed an ASV.  I'm so grateful to everyone on this board and the people that created SleepyHead and this beta for use with the ASV.  you all ROCK.
Post Reply Post Reply
Has anyone managed to get the F&P Sleepstyle running on Sleepyhead yet?
Post Reply Post Reply
I have had an issue with sleepyhead and hope you might have an idea. My sleepyhead previous( beta version) suddenly stopped working after many years of use. It just wouldn't open. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software many times but still won't open. Any ideas? The day it quit working it worked fine in the morning and then couldn't open it later in the day. I may be wrong but I believe there was a Microsoft update that day but don't know if that is the culprit. 

I did contact Sleeprider to ask his opinion and he put me on to this new test version which I was not previously aware of and I am happy to say works just fine for me so thankfully I have SH access again. Amazing how dependent you can get on something. 

Just was wondering if anyone else had encountered the problem I did or can offer any possible insight. Thanks again to Sleeprider for the info about this new version.
Post Reply Post Reply
Tony,
What version was it?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-30-2019, 11:26 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Tony,
What version was it?

It was the most recent 1.0.0 beta-2.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 367 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,183 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,628 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 500 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Information New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0 SuperSleeper 3 1,294 11-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.