Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
RE: Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta
That is a known issue with 1.1.0 not correctly saving graph preferences such as graph locations and options
Post Reply Post Reply
I have that captured as an issue, thanks.

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
I just tested it on a Windows 7 Pro platform and it works fine. I am guessing your are using Windows as well, but keep in mind that this software runs on 3 different platforms.  What may work on one platform may "blow-up" on another.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good to know it’s not just on my end.  
Appreciate all the hard work everyone does so we can use this great program,
Post Reply Post Reply
Seeing the additional posts since I posted, It sounds like a permissions problem. I have a question. Where is your SH executable stored? I have mine on a supplemental drive (D:\) If yours is located under your "My Documents" or "Download" directories, may I ask that you create a "SH" directory off of your C:\ drive and copy SleepyHead to that location and try it.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had it installed in C:\Users\Fred and initially logged the problem, Copied the entire 1.1 folder to C: and still do not retain the Pressure Plot.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, Whom is the owner of the file? Mine is owned by the Administrators group, which I am a member.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I went into for permissions on the folder and on the sleepthead exe file itself and set to all for all class users (didn't say who owner was) Still has retention problem.

Windows 10 Pro with a ResMed VAuto
Post Reply Post Reply
To find and edit file ownership in Windows:
  1. Right-click on the program,
  2. Select "Properties" - usually on the bottom of the list.
  3. Select the Security Tab
  4. At the bottom, click on the "Advanced" button
  5. Windows 10 will list the owner at the top. Windows 7 requires the following step:
    • Select the tab labeled "Owner"
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I just noticed that you two have Aircurves and I have a dumpy old S9.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 367 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,183 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,628 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 500 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Information New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0 SuperSleeper 3 1,294 11-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.