Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead - What graphs to upload?
I'm new here and curious which graphs would be most helpful to help deciphar what's going on during my sleep.

I'd like to learn and figure this out for myself, so as to be a help to others in the future and not bug the forum members here with my data.

Any thoughts on which graphs to look at first, and why?

-Skip
Events, Flow, Pressure, Leaks...

The 'why" requires: TS/CNWDI clearance.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Critical Nuclear Weapon Design Information?

My worst day so far (7/2/16) - or so I think.

[Image: 4HdFbf1.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi RedSkip,
This may help.
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur
Thanks OpalRose!

(07-09-2016, 12:35 PM)RedSkip Wrote: Critical Nuclear Weapon Design Information?
Yup
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Health] Understanding Sleepyhead Graphs. Marvinator 12 547 12-19-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  3 graphs that are saving my life Rcgop 4 423 11-23-2016, 02:23 AM
Last Post: PoolQ
  FORCE MyAir Data Upload srlevine1 3 780 05-15-2016, 07:16 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse
  DreamStation Upload Issue mscottc 2 621 05-15-2016, 05:37 PM
Last Post: DMStorm75
  Detailed Resmed graphs ted the sleeper 7 736 04-28-2016, 11:53 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Need help evaluating SleepyHead graphs - AHI, RDI, Leaks? green wings 4 664 03-21-2016, 12:19 PM
Last Post: green wings
  Cannot upload SleeoyHead data and need help. jmpower4 2 452 03-13-2016, 03:47 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2