Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead and BMC RESmart
Sleepyhead and BMC RESmart
Hi! New here, had my machine for a week. Still getting used to wearing the mask. Longest night I've had it on for is just over 5 hours as I just can't seem to handle it but am getting there.

Does the sleepyhead software work with BMC RESmart machines?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead and BMC RESmart
I don't see it on the list of supported machines so I don't know if it does. https://www.jedimark.net/tiki-index.php?...ed+Devices

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Definitely not.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi mickeytg,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I know CPAP therapy can take some getting used to, so just keep trying, over time, it does get better.
Hang in there for more responses to your post, good luck to you on your CPAP journey.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with BMC Resmart GII Andreselos 20 1,157 04-27-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Andreselos
  BMC Bpap RESmart GII settings Oskar.Kim 17 2,273 08-14-2020, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Oskar.Kim
  [CPAP] Clinician Setup Manual for BMC RESmart G II macleodal 1 2,550 03-22-2019, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] RESmart CPAP - Entering Setup Kevin5050 3 2,131 07-25-2017, 07:28 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  bmc resmart G11 cheetah 3 2,108 03-10-2017, 08:51 PM
  [Pressure] Adjusting pressure on RESmart CPAP machine garyd86421 5 6,481 10-20-2016, 10:32 AM
Last Post: garyd86421
  Looking for manual for "RESmart Auto" c-pap Tanya Kimber 3 1,780 03-21-2016, 10:34 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.