Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead and DreamStation
Just got the DreamStation and downloaded Sleepyhead. My machine has a modem so I don't see an option to import data. What am I missing? Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Lift door on right side. SD card is in a slot. Depress SD card and it will come out. You use the SD card in a card reader on/in your PC.
Generally considered best practice to slide the lock tab on the SD card to lock before inserting into the reader. Unlock before replacing in PAP unit

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
There is no SD card. It's got a modem.
Post Reply Post Reply
They should have an SD card. What is located here? (circled in red)

[Image: dreamstation_sd.PNG]

[Image: dreamstation_sd2.PNG]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
It's empty.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Did you get this from a DME? If so, I would call them and ask them where the card went. Otherwise, you can get one and put it in. Minimum of 2gb would be needed.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
It also is supposed to have Bluetooth to connect to DreamMapper app or Alice NightOne.

Post Reply Post Reply
It did come from a DME. If I put in an SD card will it screw up the reporting via the modem?
Post Reply Post Reply
The manual says it "may include the following items: ... SD card".

I thought it was normally included, it was on mine. The DME might have a stack of them - I wonder if they are reselling?

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
No telling!

Can I put an SD card in without messing up the modem transmission to my Doc?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Respironics Dreamstation - noisy motor? bernie01 23 488 02-17-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Aircurve vs Dreamstation Data Recording question bfry 31 690 02-16-2018, 08:31 AM
  Respironics DreamStation APAP - humidification ghstudio 3 228 02-12-2018, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Is my Dreamstation on the fritz? Madcat207 11 398 02-08-2018, 03:54 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  PR Dreamstation BiPAP Auto Theiceman 22 609 02-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Sad [Equipment] Dreamstation firmware 1.1.4 problem hadley101 8 461 01-26-2018, 01:38 PM
Last Post: hadley101
  Sudden Change to AHI After Dreamstation Firmware Upgrade RWhipkey 18 1,256 01-26-2018, 05:47 AM
Last Post: ajack