Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead and DreamStation
Just got the DreamStation and downloaded Sleepyhead. My machine has a modem so I don't see an option to import data. What am I missing? Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
Lift door on right side. SD card is in a slot. Depress SD card and it will come out. You use the SD card in a card reader on/in your PC.
Generally considered best practice to slide the lock tab on the SD card to lock before inserting into the reader. Unlock before replacing in PAP unit
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is no SD card. It's got a modem.
Post Reply Post Reply

They should have an SD card. What is located here? (circled in red)

[Image: dreamstation_sd.PNG]

[Image: dreamstation_sd2.PNG]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
It's empty.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you get this from a DME? If so, I would call them and ask them where the card went. Otherwise, you can get one and put it in. Minimum of 2gb would be needed.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

It also is supposed to have Bluetooth to connect to DreamMapper app or Alice NightOne.

Post Reply Post Reply
It did come from a DME. If I put in an SD card will it screw up the reporting via the modem?
Post Reply Post Reply
The manual says it "may include the following items: ... SD card".

I thought it was normally included, it was on mine. The DME might have a stack of them - I wonder if they are reselling?

Post Reply Post Reply

No telling!

Can I put an SD card in without messing up the modem transmission to my Doc?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connect to DreamStation over Wifi? JRoque 7 257 08-19-2017, 10:19 AM
Last Post: C0mbe
  About to order a Dreamstation Go DanPrado 54 6,528 08-18-2017, 05:24 PM
Last Post: tjb1013
  Dreamstation Mask Settings. JohnnyRotten 6 200 08-15-2017, 09:00 AM
Last Post: tomkatt
  [split] Masks with DreamStation Go levman 4 190 08-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: levman
  dreamstation humidifier and hose leak jacob.fullmer 3 224 08-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  [Equipment] Dreamstation GO DC input? OMyMyOHellYes 2 163 08-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  Flying / Travelling with a Dreamstation SleepyOzzy 5 330 08-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SleepyOzzy