Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead and DreamStation
(10-27-2016, 02:55 PM)mcsheltie Wrote: No telling!

Can I put an SD card in without messing up the modem transmission to my Doc?

I am pretty sure there are people on this board that have a modem and SD card. I don't have the modem.

You might start another thread and title it "Dreamstation - Can I use SD card and modem at same time?" (or similar). You could get some more views that way.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will do... thank you!!!! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Nope. Should be fine.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

The SD card will not interfere in any way with the modem. Get as small of a SD card as you can. 8-GB is okay, and it's hard to find them much smaller. You can even recycle one from a GPS, old camera or other device. It needs to be formatted to FAT32. That is a default format for SD cards anyway. When you put it in the machine, the Dreamstation will automatically create the needed folders and write its stored data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks A LOT!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-27-2016, 03:35 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: The SD card will not interfere in any way with the modem. Get as small of a SD card as you can. 8-GB is okay, and it's hard to find them much smaller. You can even recycle one from a GPS, old camera or other device. It needs to be formatted to FAT32. That is a default format for SD cards anyway. When you put it in the machine, the Dreamstation will automatically create the needed folders and write its stored data.

I have a 1GB in an old camera. How long will this last before it is full?
Post Reply Post Reply

You can delete the contents and see if the CPAP will accept it. It will beep and flash and error if it cannot use the 1-GB card.
Post Reply Post Reply
It accepts it. My question was how many nights will a 1GB card last for?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi mcsheltie,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I think you can get quite a bit of data on your SD card.
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

(10-27-2016, 05:23 PM)mcsheltie Wrote: It accepts it. My question was how many nights will a 1GB card last for?

Guessing here but since 2gb is standard for about 1 years worth we'll have to estimate 6 months-ish.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New ASV Dreamstation help chicken 6 174 10-22-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  x1, x2, x3... Mask Type Quick Reference? [Dreamstation] Sheepish 4 170 10-20-2017, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Help with comfort settings Phillips DreamStation Annie66 7 259 10-19-2017, 03:55 PM
Last Post: KSMatthew
  Noisy DreamStation BandMom 46 14,227 10-15-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Cbarrios
  Dreamstation heated hose temp repair fix Corvette817 11 426 10-14-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Newbie with DreamStation beeping sounds dtaski 4 229 10-13-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  DreamStation Go and ResMed AirMini (Excessive Noise) Group 7 Racer 3 261 10-13-2017, 12:09 AM
Last Post: David Govan