Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead and DreamStation
Sleepyhead and DreamStation
Just got the DreamStation and downloaded Sleepyhead. My machine has a modem so I don't see an option to import data. What am I missing? Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead and DreamStation
Lift door on right side. SD card is in a slot. Depress SD card and it will come out. You use the SD card in a card reader on/in your PC.
Generally considered best practice to slide the lock tab on the SD card to lock before inserting into the reader. Unlock before replacing in PAP unit
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
There is no SD card. It's got a modem.
Post Reply Post Reply
They should have an SD card. What is located here? (circled in red)

[Image: dreamstation_sd.PNG]

[Image: dreamstation_sd2.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
It's empty.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you get this from a DME? If so, I would call them and ask them where the card went. Otherwise, you can get one and put it in. Minimum of 2gb would be needed.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
It also is supposed to have Bluetooth to connect to DreamMapper app or Alice NightOne.

Post Reply Post Reply
It did come from a DME. If I put in an SD card will it screw up the reporting via the modem?
Post Reply Post Reply
The manual says it "may include the following items: ... SD card".

I thought it was normally included, it was on mine. The DME might have a stack of them - I wonder if they are reselling?

Post Reply Post Reply
No telling!

Can I put an SD card in without messing up the modem transmission to my Doc?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,758 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,563 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI? Thedudefino 2 1,328 05-31-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Thedudefino
  [Pressure] Mysterious Sleepyhead/OSCAR periodic pressure ramps with DreamStation BiPAP ASV? chrisj 26 2,393 02-27-2021, 02:40 PM
Last Post: chrisj
  Sleepyhead for Dreamstation BiPap ASV advanced RLSdss 3 1,191 08-29-2018, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead odoyle 8 3,244 04-26-2018, 08:28 AM
Last Post: odoyle
Exclaimation Woot! Dreamstation 900 AutoSV Sleepyhead Hack Sleeprider 16 3,666 04-02-2018, 09:26 PM
Last Post: scroydon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.