Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead and DreamStation
RE: Sleepyhead and DreamStation
(10-27-2016, 02:55 PM)mcsheltie Wrote: No telling!

Can I put an SD card in without messing up the modem transmission to my Doc?

I am pretty sure there are people on this board that have a modem and SD card. I don't have the modem.

You might start another thread and title it "Dreamstation - Can I use SD card and modem at same time?" (or similar). You could get some more views that way.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will do... thank you!!!! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Nope. Should be fine.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
The SD card will not interfere in any way with the modem. Get as small of a SD card as you can. 8-GB is okay, and it's hard to find them much smaller. You can even recycle one from a GPS, old camera or other device. It needs to be formatted to FAT32. That is a default format for SD cards anyway. When you put it in the machine, the Dreamstation will automatically create the needed folders and write its stored data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks A LOT!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-27-2016, 03:35 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: The SD card will not interfere in any way with the modem. Get as small of a SD card as you can. 8-GB is okay, and it's hard to find them much smaller. You can even recycle one from a GPS, old camera or other device. It needs to be formatted to FAT32. That is a default format for SD cards anyway. When you put it in the machine, the Dreamstation will automatically create the needed folders and write its stored data.

I have a 1GB in an old camera. How long will this last before it is full?
Post Reply Post Reply
You can delete the contents and see if the CPAP will accept it. It will beep and flash and error if it cannot use the 1-GB card.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It accepts it. My question was how many nights will a 1GB card last for?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi mcsheltie,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I think you can get quite a bit of data on your SD card.
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-27-2016, 05:23 PM)mcsheltie Wrote: It accepts it. My question was how many nights will a 1GB card last for?

Guessing here but since 2gb is standard for about 1 years worth we'll have to estimate 6 months-ish.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,709 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,532 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI? Thedudefino 2 1,300 05-31-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Thedudefino
  [Pressure] Mysterious Sleepyhead/OSCAR periodic pressure ramps with DreamStation BiPAP ASV? chrisj 26 2,331 02-27-2021, 02:40 PM
Last Post: chrisj
  Sleepyhead for Dreamstation BiPap ASV advanced RLSdss 3 1,186 08-29-2018, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead odoyle 8 3,231 04-26-2018, 08:28 AM
Last Post: odoyle
Exclaimation Woot! Dreamstation 900 AutoSV Sleepyhead Hack Sleeprider 16 3,634 04-02-2018, 09:26 PM
Last Post: scroydon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.