Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead and DreamStation
RE: Sleepyhead and DreamStation
Once the SD card has been inserted, you can actually read the historic data in Sleepyhead. It will lack the detailed waveform, but all the AHI, hours, and other things will be there. I have not seen a 2 GB card fill up in over ayear of use, so you should be good to go.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Even a 1 GB SD card will never fill up. My 2 GB data card is less than 5% full after a year and a half of use.
Post Reply Post Reply
2GB is Respironics Dreamstation standard issue, it should have come with the machine.

Any 2GB SD card will do, either new or delete the files on an old one and use that.

The modem and bluetooth will not be interfered with by having an SD card in the machine, it is designed to have all three features.

I'm 5 months in to using my Dreamstation for an average of 7.5 hours per night, the card has used up only 25MB so far... I actually had difficulty seeing the used portion on the pie chart as it is just a thin line at the 9 o'clock position of the chart.

To download data to Sleepyhead you remove the SD card and insert it in to the card reader slot [or an external card reader if your computer doesn't have a built in slot].
Open the Sleepyhead program and click on either of the SD card "import" icons.

DON'T FORGET TO PUT THE SD CARD BACK IN YOUR CPAP MACHINE.!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you all for the responses. So appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
My machine was replaced July 2015 (15 months ago). This is how much data has been written to it since:

[Image: SDCard_fileSize.PNG]

This is my FlashAir card so subtract 96.0 KB (98,304 bytes) for the SD_WLAN folder Bigwink
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,710 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,532 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI? Thedudefino 2 1,301 05-31-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Thedudefino
  [Pressure] Mysterious Sleepyhead/OSCAR periodic pressure ramps with DreamStation BiPAP ASV? chrisj 26 2,331 02-27-2021, 02:40 PM
Last Post: chrisj
  Sleepyhead for Dreamstation BiPap ASV advanced RLSdss 3 1,186 08-29-2018, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  dreamstation go sd card with sleepyhead odoyle 8 3,231 04-26-2018, 08:28 AM
Last Post: odoyle
Exclaimation Woot! Dreamstation 900 AutoSV Sleepyhead Hack Sleeprider 16 3,636 04-02-2018, 09:26 PM
Last Post: scroydon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.