Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead and Event Deletion
I wish Sleepyhead would allow editing out of events scored by machine and imported by pulse/ oximeter. Large leaks and pulse oximetry (occurring during bathroom break) primarily. This would improve the accuracy of statistical data over time.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-04-2014, 04:17 AM)coolbranch Wrote: I wish Sleepyhead would allow editing out of events scored by machine and imported by pulse/ oximeter. Large leaks and pulse oximetry (occurring during bathroom break) primarily. This would improve the accuracy of statistical data over time.

I'm not sure I like the idea of editing data, but I don't see a problem with being able to highlight a section that doesn't contain breathing data and flag it as "ignore" as long as the data is intact.

Terry

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Terry. You stated my thoughts more clearly.
Post Reply Post Reply

I might add that sometimes the pulse oximeter will fall off the fingertip and will graph a dip in O2 (artifact) and pulse rate will graph "out of whack" (artifact). This effects overall statistics.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have turning the machine off for bathroom breaks, and have set sleepyhead "Ignore short sessions" to prevent breaks. I'm not sure how this would affect the oximiter import.
Post Reply Post Reply
So, if I move "ignore short sessions" up from say 5 min. to 15 min., SH will combine the session as if one?

How do I setup "Combine Close Sessions"? Mine set at 240 min. What should that be set at?

Thanks appreciated for any assistance.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A new wrinkle--big CSR event dclaryjr 44 2,135 08-25-2016, 09:29 PM
Last Post: dclaryjr
  Please Help Analyze My Data (Pause Event) SkinTone 5 496 08-06-2016, 10:55 AM
Last Post: SkinTone
  Event flagging - How it is performed. NorthernGuy 1 305 07-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Why is Flow Limit very low for OA event? Ed1101 7 803 03-26-2016, 05:54 PM
Last Post: palerider
Question Question about event flags in SH Jim Bronson 8 857 03-09-2016, 03:48 PM
Last Post: I_will_never_sleep_again
  Apnea event durations stanleydean 13 1,248 02-22-2016, 01:51 PM
Last Post: JAR14
  [CPAP] Apnea event as falling asleep impedes CPAP Cromwell 10 1,121 02-13-2016, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Cromwell