Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead and Event Deletion
Sleepyhead and Event Deletion
I wish Sleepyhead would allow editing out of events scored by machine and imported by pulse/ oximeter. Large leaks and pulse oximetry (occurring during bathroom break) primarily. This would improve the accuracy of statistical data over time.
OSCAR ROCKS
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead and Event Deletion
(09-04-2014, 04:17 AM)coolbranch Wrote: I wish Sleepyhead would allow editing out of events scored by machine and imported by pulse/ oximeter. Large leaks and pulse oximetry (occurring during bathroom break) primarily. This would improve the accuracy of statistical data over time.

I'm not sure I like the idea of editing data, but I don't see a problem with being able to highlight a section that doesn't contain breathing data and flag it as "ignore" as long as the data is intact.

Terry

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Terry. You stated my thoughts more clearly.
OSCAR ROCKS
Post Reply Post Reply
I might add that sometimes the pulse oximeter will fall off the fingertip and will graph a dip in O2 (artifact) and pulse rate will graph "out of whack" (artifact). This effects overall statistics.
OSCAR ROCKS
Post Reply Post Reply
I have turning the machine off for bathroom breaks, and have set sleepyhead "Ignore short sessions" to prevent breaks. I'm not sure how this would affect the oximiter import.
Post Reply Post Reply
So, if I move "ignore short sessions" up from say 5 min. to 15 min., SH will combine the session as if one?

How do I setup "Combine Close Sessions"? Mine set at 240 min. What should that be set at?

Thanks appreciated for any assistance.
OSCAR ROCKS
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 394 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 328 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  CPAP sticks on higher pressure after Obstructive Apnea event AlanR 3 460 11-12-2023, 12:19 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  What is a 'Clear Airway' Event? dreamstream 13 16,348 08-29-2023, 08:09 AM
Last Post: nallac
  Cheyene Stokes event - first ever in 120 nights Willgetthere 2 510 08-27-2023, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Willgetthere
  [Diagnosis] Is this indicative of most events happening during REM? | What is a respiratory event Dire 4 554 08-08-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Dire
  CA with arousal before event VS no arousal sleep2023 1 516 08-01-2023, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Sleepy Quixote

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.