Firstly I would like to thank Jed for this brilliant software and all the hard work.
I've come across an issue that is fortunately solvable.
I use Mac OSX and just got a new computer. The software was working fine until I downloaded it on to my new Mac, when every time I tried to import data from the SD card the program 'quit unexpectedly'.
After a bit of checking it seems like the version for download on the Apnea board site is 9.6 is the buggy one. I went to sourceforge and downloaded V 9.8:1 and it works just fine.
So the software has been updated to run smoothly on the latest version but the version on Apnea Board is causing problems.
I'm not a computer buff, but I am fortunate that I was able to see why I couldn't get the SleepyHead program to work.
I hope this helps