Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead and trial machine
Sleepyhead and trial machine
Curious. If I upload data to my PC... it won't wipe the SD card will it?  I'm thinking no, but want to make sure the months worth of data is there when I go see the doctor lol. 

I'd like to see (show you guys) the numbers after a few days... and even possibly get a different mask and compare. 

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead and trial machine
The data won't be erased.  Many of us here copy our data to a PC because these cards have been known to fail.  For protection, Write Protect the SD card before inserting it in the PC.  It's a little tab on the side of the card.   Also, remember to Write Enable the card before inserting back into the CPAP.
[Image: SD_memory-lock.jpg]

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead and trial machine
Perfect. Thanks.
I see the machine came with alittle USB stick.. so be using that until/if I get my own machine
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Setting up new machine (or SD card) to include daa from trial machine registered in S Sheila 5 793 12-21-2021, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Sheila
  Can a machine provider remotely program your cpap machine? calcuttaman 20 11,756 04-20-2019, 09:29 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Sleepyhead or machine problem? BamaSteve 2 1,064 11-19-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: BamaSteve
  Newbie Questions about SleepyHead App and ResMed APAP machine STRVYS 2 1,301 10-20-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Sleepyhead is not reading my cpap machine correctly yankees123 12 2,602 03-13-2018, 04:25 PM
Last Post: ShaunBlake
  BMC GII APAP machine and Sleepyhead analysis sofware sharp56 0 1,511 10-27-2017, 02:43 AM
Last Post: sharp56
  SleepyHead Support for BMC-GII APAP Machine Sheepish 2 1,707 10-19-2017, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sheepish

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.