Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead being retired? Moving on to OSCAR?
Sleepyhead being retired? Moving on to OSCAR?
I read on a different CA forum that SH is being discontinued and they are going to release something called "OSCAR" to replace it. 

Is there any truth to this? Is the discontinuation of SH going to occur very soon? If so, does it even make sense to install SH for now or just wait for the new version (OSCAR)?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead being retired? Moving on to OSCAR?
The Author of SleepyHead shutdown the entire project.  Once he did that we established a Fork of SleepyHead called OSCAR which I expect, over time, to replace SH.  Currently we expect OSCAR to be released in March.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2019, 10:55 PM)bonjour Wrote: The Author of SleepyHead shutdown the entire project.  Once hr did that we established a Fork of SleepyHead called OSCAR which I expect, over time, to replace SH.  Currently we expect OSCAR to be released in March.

Thanks for that! I wonder why he shut it down? 

Anyway, do you think I should just not install SH, then? It's already March, lol.
Post Reply Post Reply
Information is important. If you are having issues with your apnea definitely now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moving from Dreamstation to Airsense 11 jed3 3 134 03-12-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Rcgop
  Moving the Oscar_Data Folder on M1 Mac DaRef 4 601 11-11-2023, 11:07 PM
Last Post: DaRef
  Moving the OSCAR_CPAP_Data Directory archangle 2 1,136 02-27-2023, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Sleepy Steven
Question (Feature Request) Moving average for OSCAR Minute Vent chart? YouTakeMyBreathAway 1 638 10-13-2022, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Moving the OSCAR_Data directory - how? d1hartman 1 599 09-28-2022, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR - Overview Charts - Would Adding Moving Average Lines Have any Merit? RayBee 5 969 12-20-2021, 06:21 PM
Last Post: RayBee
  Oscar or SleepyHead? Jenn84 4 3,369 10-04-2021, 12:40 PM
Last Post: unidee

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.