Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead bugs with W10
RE: Sleepyhead bugs with W10
On those systems that have customized the Ctl-Alt-Del you can try Control-Alt-Escape to bring up the task man.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there a way to 'save' downloads from the SD card to a flash drive ? I have another laptop I'm working with (Windows 10) and tried to move downloads from old computer to no avail.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes,
  1. Open Windows Explorer (Windows Key-E)
  2. Open the SD assigned drive
  3. Click in the file area and press Control-A (for select all) and then Control-C (for copy)
  4. Select the USB drive letter and in the file area, press Control-V to paste the files.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for that! I'll give that a shot tomorrow.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Location of bugs list and worklist mjphyi 2 784 11-06-2019, 03:50 PM
Last Post: mjphyi
  SH - 2 machines on same day & a couple bugs? sheepless 14 2,368 07-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Last Post: sheepless

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.