Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead changed data after time change
Well, I have to report that I put an entirely new card into the ResMed last night and the only data on it this morning was from last night's session. Didn't expect that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleepyhead uses the same session split as ResMed which is at 12pm. Did you change the date before that time?

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-19-2016, 10:14 AM)silverny1 Wrote: Well, I have to report that I put an entirely new card into the ResMed last night and the only data on it this morning was from last night's session. Didn't expect that.

Do you still have the SD card locked? The Resmed would have complained about it but sometimes I walk away from the machine before seeing if it read the card or not.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SleepyHead/Daylight Savings Time zzzZorro 25 540 Yesterday, 11:19 AM
Last Post: nappyhair2
Smile How accurate is the data shown in SleepyHead? sammiller 18 271 11-18-2017, 11:08 AM
Last Post: sammiller
  Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead KatyDid 9 180 11-16-2017, 07:51 PM
Last Post: KatyDid
Arrow [Admin Note] SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch [DATA NEEDED see post #2] Greggory 26 978 11-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Import S+ sleep state data into SleepyHead HZone 3 619 11-01-2017, 05:20 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Cool Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead mogulman 34 1,885 10-27-2017, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Spy Car
Question odd change in pressures ... ? Dreamless 2 145 10-27-2017, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Dreamless