Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead crashed before data upload finishes
Sleepyhead crashed before data upload finishes
I have successfully installed Sleepyhead on my Windows 10 laptop but when I start the download of my data from the SD card, Sleepyhead crashes, usually around 75% or around 98-99% completion, resulting in no data to analyze. I find several people having crashes, but I am unable to find a good solution to the crashing problem. Has anyone had success solving this? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software a few times, tried the various mirror site installs, but no success. I really would like to see the data in order to determine if my PR system one auto is adjusting or not. I never feel as good using it as I do using my 10 year old PR M Series. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead crashed before data upload finishes
Hi,

I just started having this same problem. Have you found a fix?

Thanks!
Greg
Post Reply Post Reply
i am also having this issue... looking for a solution!
Post Reply Post Reply
I had just experienced the same issue and was unable to get the author to respond as of yet, as its evidently a BUG... So I stumbled upon this LINK: http://www.apneaboard.com/SH-old/

Just use the first "v0.9.8-1-T3-testing" shown as recommended.

Here you will find the OLD Versions... aka as the "Beta" but the bottom line is that this version works (for me) without crashing on multiple Windows 10 machines.

Please let me know if this works for you too...

marc
Post Reply Post Reply
Keep in mind that this is free software written mostly by one person in his free time out of the goodness of his heart. It is not comparable to commercial software. I am grateful to have it in whatever state it is in.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Marc

Thanks a lot. It also works for me (Win 10 x64). I am using PR System One REMStar 60 series BiPAP auto with bluetooth. I have tried several things, nearly gave up SH until I found your solution. Excellent!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
I have noticed (on my Linux system) that data import is a two stage process, with a delay between the stages  - the first progress bar seems stuck at 99%. After a while  the progress bar re-opens and restarts, then proceeds quite quickly to finish and display the success message.

My dau just bequeathed her old Surface Pro 3 to me, so I decided to install SleepyHead on it to see if it crashed or eventually finished. Long story short, the first progress bar stuck at 99% for three minutes, and the second bar progressed more slowly than on my Linux system. It did eventually finish.

I'm not sure why this happens, other than I did have a years worth of data on my SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 5 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Data upload incomplete in OSCAR Ravengrad898 4 208 03-11-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 288 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  CMS50I can't upload multiple readings chris mdp 0 210 02-15-2024, 02:20 AM
Last Post: chris mdp
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Downgrading ViHealth to enable upload of Oxygen levels to OSCAR Kingsway 0 685 06-14-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Kingsway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.