Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead crashes on data import
Sleepyhead crashes on data import
hi all, i've just started using a devilbiss blue APAP machine and i'd like to monitor my own data.

I've tried ALL versions of sleepyhead, on WIN7, WIN10, ubuntu and linux mint over three different machines and it always crashes on import of data.
it's a segfault on linux versions and the usual useless error message on windows 'this program has a problem and will close'

the segfault is at 9 ip b7003a77 sp bf8011c0 error 4 in libqt5Widgets.so.5.5.1 [b6ef7000+724000]

does anyone know where i can get a copy of the devilbiss data analyzer?

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead crashes on data import
Gerry, it's important to be as specific as possible regarding the machine model. Is this a DeVilbiss IntelliPAP2 AutoAdjust? There are several variants:

DV64D IntelliPAP2 AutoAdjust

DV64D-HH IntelliPAP2 AutoAdjust and Heated Humidification System

DV64D-HH-HT IntelliPAP2 AutoAdjust, Heated Humidification System and Heated Tube

DV64D-HH-S IntelliPAP2 AutoAdjust, Heated Humidification System, SmartLink Module, and data card

DV64D-S IntelliPAP2 AutoAdjust, SmartLink Module and data card

An older version DV54 is also out there with nearly identical options.

The DeVillbiss software is called Smartlink, and is described here https://www.devilbisshealthcare.com/prod.../smartlink I'm sure you can search for a reseller. My search shows Supplier #1 is selling either a USB drive or CD with the "DeVillbiss SmartLink 3.0 software" for $45, and my search showed other vendors at lower prices. I believe the machine data is compatible with Sleepyhead but I have no personal experience with DeVillbiss equipment.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks, - it's a DV64 autoplus, - my care provider recommended i look at sleepyhead, but i just can't get it to work.
(the model nos might be different in europe)
checked the manufacturers site, - it's an intellipap2 model with build in SD card slot.
i can probably provide lots of debug logs etc, if i could find someone who would like them.
It could be a data issue i suppose, since the crash is at the same place on all machines/OS's.
I'm very computer savvy, - but i'm not a C++ coder, so i'm lost trying to debug this.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think we may have stumbled on the root of the problem. In the U.S. the IntelliPAP2 series is sold, and branded AutoAdjust. I can't find reference to AutoPlus to compare the data and feature compatibility, but they seem to use the same model numbers, i.e. DV64.

Sleepyhead software is compatible with the older DV54 IntelliPAP machines, and I'm not sure it currently has the ability to read DV64 IntelliPAP2 machines https://www.jedimark.net/tiki-index.php?...ed+Devices If the Intellipap2 and AutoPlus DV64 are not supported, then your only option will be DeVilbiss software.

This might be a good question to post on Mark's Sleepyhead page on Facebook. I'm sure there will be people there that know the answer to whether Sleepyhead supports the DV64 AutoPlus machine sold in Europe. https://www.facebook.com/groups/sleepyheadcpap/
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,266 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,549 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 219 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 268 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Oscar 1.5.1 crashes - M1 Mac Sonoma 14.3.1 unadvisedfun 6 339 02-21-2024, 06:21 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,606 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 236 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.