Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead crashing - solution! Maybe
Sleepyhead crashing - solution! Maybe
I was having problems with Sleepyhead crashing when updating data. A search through the forums seems this is a fairly common problem with the newerish versions (I've got 1.0 beta-1), particularly with SD cards coming from Respironics PR1 60 series. Does that sound about right? Or other machines too?

I'm on Linux, so maybe that added to it. Or maybe not.

Anyway, purely by accident, I found that as long as I opened the SD card in a file manager (dolphin, thunar etc) first, and then clicked on Sleepyhead's CPAP importer icon, the update problem disappeared.

Not terribly technical, and not really a solution, but if this works for anyone else, I'd be interested in knowing.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead crashing - solution! Maybe
That almost sounds like first you need to "mount" the drive containing the card before Sleephead can recognize it.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead crashing - solution! Maybe
Heck, you're right. I thought just because it was showing up in the file manager that it was mounting automatically. Turns out it wasn't. Duh. Oh well.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 8 728 03-07-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Mast04
  OSCAR crashing during import for resvent ibreeze bubbagump 17 1,677 10-24-2023, 07:53 PM
Last Post: bubbagump
  [split] OSCAR crashing on Mac M1 Geynshlofn 2 596 03-05-2023, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Geynshlofn
  OSCAR crashing? KSMatthew 1 425 12-13-2022, 07:00 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
Exclaimation OSCAR appears crashing on start B1Sailor 12 932 09-25-2022, 09:46 AM
Last Post: B1Sailor
  OSCAR crashing on change to or from OVERVIEW tab [solved - see posts 2&3] BruQu 4 665 06-26-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Pc crashing since Oscar installed Made 2 572 03-14-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: ElusiveRisk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.