Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead crashing - solution! Maybe
I was having problems with Sleepyhead crashing when updating data. A search through the forums seems this is a fairly common problem with the newerish versions (I've got 1.0 beta-1), particularly with SD cards coming from Respironics PR1 60 series. Does that sound about right? Or other machines too?

I'm on Linux, so maybe that added to it. Or maybe not.

Anyway, purely by accident, I found that as long as I opened the SD card in a file manager (dolphin, thunar etc) first, and then clicked on Sleepyhead's CPAP importer icon, the update problem disappeared.

Not terribly technical, and not really a solution, but if this works for anyone else, I'd be interested in knowing.
Post Reply Post Reply
That almost sounds like first you need to "mount" the drive containing the card before Sleephead can recognize it.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Heck, you're right. I thought just because it was showing up in the file manager that it was mounting automatically. Turns out it wasn't. Duh. Oh well.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepyhead crashing Mac OSX Vair1965 4 270 08-04-2017, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleepyhead is crashing KenH 8 555 07-18-2017, 02:18 PM
Last Post: essar
  Mac SleepyHead crashing? rogerconnelly 5 283 05-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SleepyHead Keeps Crashing okrobie 6 1,443 11-20-2015, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Tacoma Droner