Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead daily report question
RE: Sleepyhead daily report question
(01-05-2014, 05:48 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
(01-05-2014, 04:55 AM)WOGDOG Wrote: i was looking at my sleepy head daily report to check out my new PR FitLife mask compared to my HC431.
and i hace a couple of questions about the line of info above my EVENT Flags Chart, it reads.
AI=0.44 HI=0.44 CAI=0.44 REI=1.75 VAI=1.17 FLI=0.73 PB/CSR=0.00%

what do these letters mean

where can i find info on how to get the graphs so i can post them for use on this forum

Hi Wogdod. Some of the items in your list aren't included in the glossary. AFAIK, the following apply:
  • AI = Apnea index. The total number of apneas (including central, obstructive and undefined) per hour
  • HI = Hypopnea index. Total number of hypopneas per hour
  • AHI = Apnea - hypopnea index. The total number of apneas plus hypopneas per hour
  • REI = ??
  • VAI = ??
  • FLI = Flow limitation index. Flow limitation events per hour
  • PB/CSR = Periodic breathing / Cheyne-Stokes respiration
Not sure of the second part of the question. Assuming you can see the daily graphs, you need to save them as a jpg or png file. Easiest way to do this is to do a screen dump {Alt}{PrtScrn} or in Windows use the snipping tool. Save the image file somewhere convenient on your computer, then use the attachment tool under your new reply text box. Let me know if that's not what you meant.

Thank you deepbreathing this helps. i had looked at both the sleepyhead manual and the encore manual but some of the info was not clear.

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 173 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 208 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 176 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,454 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 479 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  AIRVIEW Daily reports Opus1 3 443 11-22-2023, 10:40 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Looking for Help Interpreting OSCAR Daily View timfik 4 588 11-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: timfik

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.