Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead data
Question 
Been using Sleepyhead testing program for over a year (windows 7)& now see that it has been updated. Wonderful! BUT I am not very sharp with computers etc and am afraid that I could loose the historical data since the directions call for erasing the older version before downloading the new. I do have everything on an attached hard drive. I'm tempted to leave "well enough alone" since it has been extremely valuable in our care.
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't understand your exact question. With the said, The newer version encompasses newer machine models and corrects for some graphic and print glitches. Other than that the basic "nuts & bolts" are the same (for this topic). If your version is serving you well, than I can't think of a good reason to update at this time.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-12-2016, 12:45 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I don't understand your exact question. With the said, The newer version encompasses newer machine models and corrects for some graphic and print glitches. Other than that the basic "nuts & bolts" are the same (for this topic). If your version is serving you well, than I can't think of a good reason to update at this time.

Thanks for your opinion. Sometimes there are big changes with updates and then often it can be a pain.
Post Reply Post Reply

If you are using 0.9.8 you don't have to uninstall that version. It will still work with with beta-1 or 2 installed. You only need to uninstall Beta 1 to load beta 2. You should use a different data directory though so you can always use 0.9.8 if you need it.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I send SleepyHead-readable data as an email attachment? VisitorX 4 74 Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Last Post: archangle
  Detailed Data not downloading on Sleepyhead KatyDid 10 259 11-21-2017, 10:47 PM
Last Post: justwonderapnea
Arrow [Admin Note] SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch [DATA NEEDED see post #2] Greggory 29 1,107 11-21-2017, 08:39 AM
Last Post: RLSdss
Smile How accurate is the data shown in SleepyHead? sammiller 18 330 11-18-2017, 11:08 AM
Last Post: sammiller
  Import S+ sleep state data into SleepyHead HZone 3 632 11-01-2017, 05:20 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Cool Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead mogulman 34 1,980 10-27-2017, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Spy Car
Cool Historical Sleepyhead data looks strange after travel to different timezone vas2000 11 748 10-20-2017, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sheepish