Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead download help needed
SleepyHead download help needed
It was suggested I download SleepyHead. I found I had to go to my security preferences and accept the program. I did that and then I filled out the requested information. I believe the program is installed but I did not enter the SD Card into my computer. Read some of the warnings:
Always write protect CPAP SDCard before inserting into computer----

GREAT ---- BUT how do I write protect the card? I am 76 and trying to understand what I need to do but hesitant to remove card from machine and insert until I understand this step.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead download help needed
(05-11-2016, 07:28 PM)FrustratedWife Wrote: It was suggested I download SleepyHead. I found I had to go to my security preferences and accept the program. I did that and then I filled out the requested information. I believe the program is installed but I did not enter the SD Card into my computer. Read some of the warnings:
Always write protect CPAP SDCard before inserting into computer----

GREAT ---- BUT how do I write protect the card? I am 76 and trying to understand what I need to do but hesitant to remove card from machine and insert until I understand this step.

Hello Frustratedwife. If you look at the CPAP SD card, you will see a little tiny slider along one side of the SD card, you will notice that one position has a closed lock on it and another is an open lock. Or your card might look like the one in this youtube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58pdnjskvyw

Hope it helps. Good luck! and Welcome to the Apneaboard!
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah - I think I have it. if slide on the left side is down it is locked. So I just need to make sure that it is in the down position before I put into my computer. When putting back into the Dream Station I need to unlock. Thanks Mich
Post Reply Post Reply
The "Write Protect" was aimed at the Resmed S9 CPAP. Since you don't have this make and model, you don't need to worry about doing it.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-11-2016, 08:25 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The "Write Protect" was aimed at the Resmed S9 CPAP. Since you don't have this make and model, you don't need to worry about doing it.

exactly!
Post Reply Post Reply
THANKS for help. Got the SleepyHead downloaded and was able to get info from the CPAP into my computer. I have printed the reports so I will study them. Lots of Info - but at this time I do not understand. Now to learn this new language. How would I get the info to this site for help in understanding. I read earlier that someone else was sending their info for help and I saw some charts.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here are a couple links to help get you started.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/misc.ph...elp&hid=19

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-11-2016, 08:09 PM)FrustratedWife Wrote: Ah - I think I have it. if slide on the left side is down it is locked. So I just need to make sure that it is in the down position before I put into my computer. When putting back into the Dream Station I need to unlock. Thanks Mich

You are welcome. The following link is a great video that explains how to read the information from Sleepyhead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxQ4a94DB68
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Data needed 5iron 4 92 04-12-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 243 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 553 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 327 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 465 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 486 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Z1 software advice needed aavenger 1 496 09-07-2023, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.