Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead data - first time!!!
so, here is a recent 25 minute chunk (in a typical area of higher events):

[Image: n3ekI1Y.png]

full night (early in treatment):

[Image: MKr8skW.png]

full night (recently):

[Image: 34PpPya.png]
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Ya'll

Sparkle, -yup I got my mask. I went with a Nuance that has the gel nose pillows but not the gel cheek things. The tech said when I try it, I should stay with it for a good 5-7 days and not go back and forth to my beloved (but TN irritating) p10. I also was able to try a couple masks that are more "stuff on the face" but may due to design and rigidity miss the tender TN area.

On the way over to the DME I heard on my generally more mellow radio station, Aerosmith's Back in the Saddle...and I felt cheered by it thinking, YEAH, I'm back in the saddle again! (obviously a shadow of my former self wellness wise but far enough improved to feel like singing along!)

Quiesence, You have learned so much for not being at this years and years. Thanks for sharing your graphs, very interesting.

Susan
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead mogulman 10 211 3 hours ago
Last Post: pupcamper
  want to post Sleepyhead data regbeach 2 107 09-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Last Post: RustySocket
  [Treatment] need help with sleepyhead data thirsty870 5 128 09-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Last Post: thirsty870
  [Equipment] New sleep apnea patient here using oral device for first time liz81 17 1,092 08-23-2017, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Romster
Question [Diagnosis] SleepyHead data from an unusual night wth RERA & PB Dawnstar 3 146 08-15-2017, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Time for a new machine ?? GrammaBear 8 310 08-10-2017, 11:33 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Sleepyhead data vs. Doctor's data Daisylouu 10 2,514 08-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait