Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead data importing error
Hi All I just changed from a ResMed S9 to an S10 and I can't get my sleepyhead software to work with the new data. When I try to import I get an error message pop up saying Sleepyhead has stopped working. It says the app crashed. Do I have to delete all files and start again? or is there a simpler way.

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
What version of SleepyHead are you using? It should say in the bar at the top of the SH window.
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!
You will need version 0.9.8.1-Testing for the AS10. Here is the link if you don't have this version:
http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/?TestingVersions
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi mzmadman,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I hope you like your new machine, much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks guys, I reloaded the software with the 0.9.8.1 testing and it's working now.

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help. SleepyHead quit its reliable display and summary of SpO2 data. 2SleepBetta 10 240 08-16-2017, 12:19 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  SleepyHead data Gazza59 2 138 08-04-2017, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Gazza59
  Can't Load Current Data onto Sleepyhead Jasperini 3 191 07-29-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: ajack
  How to Send JediMark data to update SleepyHead? timfrost 3 269 07-15-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Dreammapper versus Sleepyhead data llaage 13 1,246 07-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Last Post: gwatuk
  Incomplete and overlapping SleepyHead Data from Last Night Melman 10 423 06-27-2017, 01:18 AM
Last Post: TBMx
  importing from CMS50D+ to sleepyhead on mac dottore 22 5,061 06-15-2017, 09:40 PM
Last Post: aflynn37