Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead data missing
Question 
Sleepyhead data missing
Hello all - my first post.
I am using a F & P Icon auto and have successfully viewed data with Sleepyhead since October 2015. However, since 26th March there is no data and SH says all up to date. I have loaded SH into another computer and it reads all the data up to the same cut off. Is it likely to be the INFOUSB stick or the machine that's at fault? I think there was a <3 second power outage that night.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead data missing
Hi Jimmy. I'm a fairly new SH user, so I'm not an expert. I would try unplugging the APAP machine for however long it needs to do a "hard" reboot.

You can also look at the files on your USB stick to see if there are data files with dates later than 26th March.

Third thing to try would be to do a "purge SleepyHead data" and then reimport and rebuild it.

As I said, I'm a new SH user, so that's not expert advice, just me talking off the top of my head.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Jimmyboy,

Welcome to the forum!

I don't know if this relates to your problem but I found this link where another Icon user was having problems.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...%22icon%22

Also, you might try downloading the newest beta of SleepyHead (SleepyHead-1.0-Beta):
http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

I hope it may help your problem.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2016, 10:13 AM)green wings Wrote: Hi Jimmy. I'm a fairly new SH user, so I'm not an expert. I would try unplugging the APAP machine for however long it needs to do a "hard" reboot.

You can also look at the files on your USB stick to see if there are data files with dates later than 26th March.

Third thing to try would be to do a "purge SleepyHead data" and then reimport and rebuild it.

As I said, I'm a new SH user, so that's not expert advice, just me talking off the top of my head.

Thanks greenwings, I have tried most of your suggestions - the data stops on 26th March. The machine appears to have stopped downloading to the special USB stick.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2016, 11:14 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi Jimmyboy,

Welcome to the forum!

I don't know if this relates to your problem but I found this link where another Icon user was having problems.

Also, you might try downloading the newest beta of SleepyHead

I hope it may help your problem.

Thanks Crimson, I have downloaded the latest beta, purged and reloaded all the data, but everything stops on 26th March. The Icon still seems to be recording data as you can read quite lot on the little screen, but not nearly as useful as SHead. F & P will not release their own software to patients and the UK health service can't help either, so sleepyhead is(was) ideal. I could buy a new Infosmart USB stick, but there's no guarantee that it is the problem!
Are there any moles inside F&P who might help??
Post Reply Post Reply
I just have the same issue. both Sleepy head versions say no new data after last Tuesday. where on the USB smart stick are the data files located?

I found this from a 10/2012 post:
"Oh, and if you ever try to do a download and it hasn't got any new updated information. Format the Smartstick and then stick it back in the ICON. The USB symbol on the LED will flash up. Once that's done put the stick back in your pc and it should have recent information."
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
(04-23-2016, 07:46 AM)daves677 Wrote: I just have the same issue. both Sleepy head versions say no new data after last Tuesday. where on the USB smart stick are the data files located?

I found this from a 10/2012 post:
"Oh, and if you ever try to do a download and it hasn't got any new updated information. Format the Smartstick and then stick it back in the ICON. The USB symbol on the LED will flash up. Once that's done put the stick back in your pc and it should have recent information."

Brilliant! Stick now formatted and all data up to date. Thanks all for help.
Post Reply Post Reply
JimmyBoy, glad that worked for you. did a reformat and it didn't help. used the Icon Menu screen to review the data and it showed that I had no data over past two nights.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-04-2016, 05:22 AM)Jimmyboy Wrote: Thanks Crimson, I have downloaded the latest beta, purged and reloaded all the data, but everything stops on 26th March. The Icon still seems to be recording data as you can read quite lot on the little screen, but not nearly as useful as SHead.
The data on the Icon's screen is stuff that is stored on-board in local memory.

The thing you need to determine is whether the Icon is writing anything to the SD card in addition to what it stores on-board.

Can you open up the Infosmart USB stick in your computer's file browser and check the time stamps on the files that are there? If there's nothing newer than March 26, then the Icon is not writing the data to the card and obviously SH can't display data that's not there. If there are files that are newer than March 26, then either one or more of the files could be corrupted and that might be causing the problem in SH or you might have run into a SH bug of some sort.

But to tease out what's happening, we need you to confirm that you have looked at the time stamps on the files that are on the Infosmart USB stick.

Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 81 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 325 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,632 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 530 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 733 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.