Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data
Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data
I removed the SD card from my CPAP and plugged it in to my computer. Started SH (latest beta) and did an import from I:\ (the correct drive letter). It did not pick up the most recent data!.

The card has

I:\
P-Series
last.txt
P1234876BAC
properties.txt
p0

p0 contains a bunch of files -- numeric names and file types, dated from 5/7 to 6/27.

SH says the last time I used my CPAP was 5/31. There is no file for 5/31 but there is one for 6/1.

Why isn't it seeing the most recent data?

Windows 8.1
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead doesn't import all the data
Hi pikov!

Welcome

It will be very helpful if you list your machine in your profile so we know what you're using.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-28-2016, 04:55 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi pikov!

Welcome

It will be very helpful if you list your machine in your profile so we know what you're using.

Why does the machine matter when the problem is data import?

If you look at the SD card from any ResMed CPAP, I'm sure you will see a directory structure like mine.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Some CPAPs are incompatible with SleepyHead. That's why I'm asking. I don't recognize the entries you listed.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was going to guess an earlier Respironics model, my DreamStation produces this:

P-SERIES/
C0/
LAST.TXT
15945736/

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi eschamp1, I merged your pikov account into the eschamp1 account you used on your last post to avoid confusion. Please use only one forum account.

Thanks.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
I think this happened to me the first time I imported data into SleepyHead. I purged the data from the program and did a "rebuild" and got all the data that time. No idea why it happened. You will probably already tried this by the time you read this, so I hope you've managed to import all the data by now.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you sure you didn't accidentally leave the SD card locked, after 5/31 or 6/1 .... and that there is thus no recorded data after that because the card was still locked?

Just asking. Back to the software experts.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-28-2016, 05:20 PM)eschamp1 Wrote: Why does the machine matter when the problem is data import?

If you look at the SD card from any ResMed CPAP, I'm sure you will see a directory structure like mine.

It matters because Sleepyhead has a different import routine for each major type of machine. There are some machines that Sleepyhead will not work with. I can tell you that the directory contents you listed is not a typical resmed data folder.

It looks more like this:

10-Dec-15 14:24 <DIR> DATALOG
10-Dec-15 14:24 <DIR> SETTINGS
15-Jul-15 11:12 4 Identification.crc
15-Jul-15 11:12 285 Identification.tgt
10-Dec-15 13:10 49,940 STR.edf

plus or minus a couple of files.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 143 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,337 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,729 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 267 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Sad Oscar 1.5.1 Doesn't work on Somoma 14.3.1 biyahero 9 388 02-28-2024, 02:00 AM
Last Post: biyahero

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.