Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead error message
Sleepyhead error message
I recently checked my Respironics Bipap Auto and found that there has been no data written to the SD card for the past week. I put in a new card last night, and still no data.

I notice an error message in Sleepyhead.

"There is an error completing a network request. Error SSL context ())"

I have no idea what this means and if it is at all related to lack of data on the SD card.

I have version 0.9.3 of Sleepyhead.

Any recommendations on what to do would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead error message
It sounds like your SD card slot in the CPAP might have malfunctioned. Are you able to read the data on the card from your PC directly?

The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. This error is a PC problem. If you haven't, try rebooting your computer to see if it clears it.

You should consider upgrading to SleepyHead 1.0.0-Beta. Here is the link:
https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your quick reply.

I upgraded to 1.0 and can now read data on my SD card. Thanks!

When I uninstalled the old version of Sleepyhead, I lost the desktop shortcut on my PC.

How do I create a new shortcut?
Post Reply Post Reply
Option 1:
Navigate to the SH executable using Windows Explorer.
Right-click and select Send To->Desktop (Shortcut)

Option 2:
From your desktop right-click any open area.
Select New->Shortcut and follow the prompts goint to the program you wish to be linked.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 106 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,283 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Error while installing OSCAR on Lenovo Chromebook Bodie 15 1,234 10-29-2023, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bodie
Question MADE USER NAME CHANGE TO MY COMPUTER: NEED HELP WITH OSCAR ERROR MESSAGE Plmnb 8 901 04-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  OSCAR error reading AirSense 10 Data mjholdeman 6 1,823 12-01-2022, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Mspeker
Question New Version, Access Denied Error 5 wesozzzz 1 664 08-23-2022, 07:21 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  ResMed ResScan 7.0 - Error: Pure virtual function called biz1219 2 1,552 06-13-2022, 07:54 AM
Last Post: biz1219

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.