Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead graphs.
Sleepyhead graphs.
I use the latest and greats from Philips and thus have no appreciation for the benefits of Sleepyhead, yet. But having been a user of data mining software and analysis through work and school, I was wondering weather Sleepyhead can overlay two or more graphs or graph the difference between two data set values or the ratio of two data set values, e.g., Y1-Y2 or Y1/Y2?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead graphs.
SleepyHead is unable to perform overlays at this time. You can export the data in a ".csv" format from SleepyHead. This will allow a spreadsheet program to be set up to accomplish your analysis.

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
The only feature that I would like to see in the graphs screen is the ability to put a horizontal line in the Pressure graph and be able to drag it up and down while seeing the value it represents as pressure. I think that would be helpful in deciding the best tradeoff between more pressure and fewer events. Perhaps that feature is there and I just don't know how to access it though...
Post Reply Post Reply
Ron AKA: can you accomplish same or similar with the time at pressure graph on the daily page?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-25-2018, 09:46 AM)Ron AKA Wrote: The only feature that I would like to see in the graphs screen is the ability to put a horizontal line in the Pressure graph and be able to drag it up and down while seeing the value it represents as pressure. I think that would be helpful in deciding the best tradeoff between more pressure and fewer events. Perhaps that feature is there and I just don't know how to access it though...

You can do something similar by moving the cursor (which shows a vertical line) along the timescale. This gives you an instantaneous pressure at a given time. Not quite what you're after but it could be made to work.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,040 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  [Treatment] What Do My Graphs Mean? | OSCAR TiredTim 27 1,483 02-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  'Near-perfect' flowrate graphs CPAPnerd 7 431 02-11-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Central apnea, graphs' meaning and ASV machine settings GT26 4 247 02-09-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: GT26
Idea New CPAP Oscar Help Graphs triquetralark482 0 191 02-07-2024, 06:23 AM
Last Post: triquetralark482
  First time PAP user. Need help interpreting graphs. kayblitz 6 347 02-02-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: kayblitz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.