Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead imports from card instead of specified floder if a card is present
Sleepyhead imports from card instead of specified floder if a card is present
Why would that be an isssue? It is, because I import data from 2 different machines (my sons and mine) i just imported 51 sessions into my profile that are not mine Sad

We both have flashair cards. Mine copies to my harddrive, his copies to the old card so that he can grab it and take it to the doc when necessary, (he is still under compliance watch, while I am not) and I forgot to remove it.

SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-0
Build Date: Mar 12 2016 06:40:47
Revision: bfbf199 (master branch)
ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Trusty Tahr)
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead imports from card instead of specified floder if a card is present
Do you have Import without asking for confirmation checked in prefs?

[Image: SH_Import_Pref.PNG]

If you uncheck it, you'll get the usual prompt for location when you import:
[Image: SH_Import_Pref2.jpg]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead imports from card instead of specified floder if a card is present
I believe it is unchecked, however I will doublecheck that!

Post Reply Post Reply
Alan, you were right, I had that checked.

------ however

I am of the not so humble opinion that it should automatically grab from the stated location if there is one in preference to any other

Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
That could be a feature request. When Import without asking for confirmation is checked, always take the LastCPAPPath set in Profiles.xml and don't search for an SD card and automatically assume that is where you want to import from.

That's just a guess at what might be happening. I'd either have to check the code or ask Mark.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
should have CPAPPAth as a folder that can be set in preferences, and do logic. If set, use that. if set not exist, or not set, check for card...

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 69 3 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 178 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 155 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: capman
  Oscar profile vanished, SD card wiped clean. How? , who and why Innisfree 23 1,755 01-13-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
Question Is there a way of formatting a 64gb SD card to work with the AirCurve 10? niurefine 4 607 01-09-2024, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 637 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 492 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.