Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead "inf"=????
Sleepyhead "inf"=????
Hi!  I'm new to all this Smile

I seem to have garbage data from last night (sleepyhead reports AHI=.39 ; Resmed summary data says 5.5 which is much closer to my recent numbers.)  Additionally, the statistics page shows "inf" in place of summary numbers for last week/last 30 days/last year (that's new today.)  I searched but can't find what "inf" means!  Any help out there?  Thanks so much-
CA
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead "inf"=????
inf simply means that is not a valid value. (call it infinite if you like - but in the end it is just that: not a valid value)

Try Rebuild CPAP-Data.

(looks like problems with SH & the aisense 10 are piling up ... especially the current european firmware seems to make a lot of trouble^^)
Post Reply Post Reply
That fixed the problem for last week, but not for 1/6/12 months.
Thanks, though, for the info!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2017, 11:29 AM)Cathyann Wrote: Hi!  I'm new to all this Smile

I seem to have garbage data from last night (sleepyhead reports AHI=.39 ; Resmed summary data says 5.5 which is much closer to my recent numbers.)  Additionally, the statistics page shows "inf" in place of summary numbers for last week/last 30 days/last year (that's new today.)  I searched but can't find what "inf" means!  Any help out there?  Thanks so much-
CA

As an aside, as a programmer I can say that the "inf" is something a program (SleepyHead in this case) can generate if some data is missing. On the Statistics tab, which shows averages, it probably happens because a number is being divided by zero. So, consider it a bug or defect in SleepyHead. There was probably some problem importing data so it can't find certain data.

Maybe you need to re-import the data? Do you have data from the last 6 months / 12 months?
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.