Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead install missing .dll
RE: Sleepyhead install missing .dll
Thanks for a wonderful forum. As a newbie I too would like to try sleepyhead.
Have gone to the Microsoft link and downloaded Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (X64) - 11.0.61030 and Microsoft Visual C++2012 Redistributable (X86) - 11.0.61030 also vcredist.x64.exe and vcredistx86.exe.
Missing file MSVCR120.dll still keeps appearing when trying to open Sleepyhead. Have installed and uninstalled Sleepyhead a few times to no avail.
Running Windows 7 operating system on a desk top with Avast basic protection. Maybe I am missing something here, I feel a bit like a bull in a China shop - thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi fourty winks!

Welcome to the forum.

Try using the C++ Distro 2013. Here is the link to it:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=40784

Just ignore the Windows 10 ad at the top of the page.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Crimson,

You wouldn't believe it! Gave the link from Microsoft another go yesterday arvo (Australian Time) and presto, we are in business. Just started on my new machine on Monday so looking forward to getting on with it - cheers!
Post Reply Post Reply
Oddly, on my machine, even though I get that same "Missing MSVCR120.DLL" message, a quick search shows that that file is, in fact, on my machine, in Windows/System32.

I've tried to re-download the package from Microsoft, but it requires a login and their login service appears to be broken today, so it'll have to wait.
Post Reply Post Reply
This link (The link Crimson provided) doesn't require a login: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=40784
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-28-2016, 12:51 PM)AlanE Wrote: This link (The link Crimson provided) doesn't require a login:

It does for me. I just get redirected to the same login page every time, where it says, "Something went wrong and we can't help you right now. Please try again later." It's been that way all day.
Post Reply Post Reply
What results do you get when you nslookup from a cmd? nslookup microsoft.com

Try this way. It is an IP for one of Microsoft's servers so it will direct you to http://www.microsoft.com but it may bypass whatever is stopping you: http://23.100.122.175/en-us/download/det...x?id=40784
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 51 Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 17 2,391 03-14-2024, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Ossy01
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 325 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 529 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
Question Failed drive, now cannot install or uninstall Oscar jmac862 8 742 01-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: SGKent
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 733 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  Can't install Oscar. Ficklid22 14 1,576 11-13-2023, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.