Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead - multiple machines?
Sleepyhead - multiple machines?
I'm actually asking for a buddy. I'm not familiar enough with Sleepyhead to know how this would work: He has 3 CPAPs. One is for home use, one for travel, and one stays in his RV. Can data from all 3 be combined into a single report? He's finding himself doing some creative accounting to show long-term compliance when each machine on its own shows too many gaps.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead - multiple machines?
Short answer is yes. Long answer is that if you update SH and/or rebuild your data it might get a bit confused between the serial numbers of the machines. But the actual data is preserved OK.

Post Reply Post Reply
Storing Sleepyhead data in cloud storage (e.g. Dropbox, Owncloud) is one possibility. I use this from several computers, but I only have one CPAP so far. I imagine it should work fine with several CPAPs. The only thing with cloud storage is that you need to ensure that you have enough space and remember to sync offline data when network is available again.
OSCAR Fedora and CentOS installation package:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/johanh/oscar/
To verify: You can combine reports into a single usage graph?

Suppose you use multiple machines this way:

Machine 1 = 25 days in a row
Machine 2 = 30 days in a row, after moving from machine 1
Machine 1 = 10 days in a row, after moving back from machine 2
Machine 3 = 25 days in a row, after moving from machine 1

That's 90 days without a gap. Can they all be merged into a single 90-day report that shows no date overlaps and no gaps?

If you use the data from each machine, you'll get:
Machine 1 = 35/90 days = 39% usage
Machine 2 = 30/90 = 33% usage
Machine 3 = 25/90 = 28% usage

Combining you'll get 90/90 for 100%, but will Sleepyhead be able to link those days so that the daily usage chart shows the barcharts in order from 1-90?

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes. I had my machine replaced 3 months after starting therapy and SH showed everything from first machine and second machine without any gap as long as you are loading the data under the same profile. It will create a new folder for each machine but the data is read as one stream of data. Even on the daily, if you went back in time to when you were using the previous machine you never would know you were looking at data from a previous machine unless you hover your mouse over the machine name under the orange AHI X.XX bar and noticed the different serial number.

ie like this:

[Image: sh_machine_serial.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
^^^

The image didn't show...

(edit: OK, NOW it shows...)

But I think I understand what you are describing. That sounds like what my buddy needs to know.

Worst case: There are 3 different historic charts, all with gaps. But each gap would correspond with data from one of the other charts.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  CMS50I can't upload multiple readings chris mdp 0 212 02-15-2024, 02:20 AM
Last Post: chris mdp
  multiple windows ? zaienk 4 313 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  Use OSCAR on multiple pc's Markf2 2 531 11-07-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Multiple machine reporting briano52 2 475 10-19-2023, 11:59 PM
Last Post: briano52
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 1 1,311 10-13-2023, 08:16 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR: Print multiple days edgreenberg 0 546 08-11-2023, 09:46 AM
Last Post: edgreenberg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.