Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Bluetooth Module for PR System One
Bluetooth Module for PR System One
I'm considering the Bluetooth Module for my System One CPAP. I currently use the Encore Software on my desktop PC to track my progress, however removing the SD Card each time is cumbersome and wondered if I could use the Bluetooth in my PC to download the Data from the CPAP through the Module an into the PC, and then into the Encore program..... or is it exclusively for the Android App? And should it not, does the "SleepMapper" APP detail Waveforms also? I use that to track how many times I wake up at night and look for the "OFF" Cycles in the graph.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bluetooth Module for PR System One
Don't bother with the Bluetooth module. Buy a Toshiba FlashAir W-02 or W-03 card, and use the FlashPAP software to transfer your data to your software. The card will never have to leave your machine. I am pretty sure the bluetooth module is for mobile phones, maybe until someone reverse engineers the protocol.

Have you tried using Sleepyhead for your CPAP data analysis?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Bluetooth Module for PR System One
I am happy to report that I am successfully using FlashPAP (the author Kevin's help was invaluable to me getting it to work) and Sleepyhead. The Toshiba W-03 Card is amazing, but Kevin's program really utilizes it to it's potential.

It took me some time getting it to work as I made some errors since I had not used JAVA before. I have it installed in Windows 10, and ended up writing my own install instructions so when I need to re-install it, I won't need to re-learn how it works. If it has not worked for you, try the below... This is for Windows 10 (and 7?) which worked for me.. You may of course need to modify any/all of this to suit your installation. It's a guideline only..... Use FlashPAP's install instructions first.....

FlashPAP Install Instructions for Windows;

1) Download and Install Java SE
2) Download FLASHPAP
3) FLASHPAP arrives in a Zipped Folder. Once unzipped, a Folder is displayed called “FlashPAP”
4) In it are six files.
5) The “FlashPAP.jar file should display the “JAVA” icon on it showing it has linked with the JAVA program previously installed.
6) Right Click the FlashPAP.jar program and OPEN “Properties”….
7) Confirm that JAVA is the “OPENS WITH” Default. Change if necessary
8) Insure when opening the FlashPAP.jar file that it is using JAVA to open with. It may be incorrectly opening using either WINARAR or ZIP….. (You will know this is occurring when you see more than 6 files opening). Click on FlashPAP.jar, and then scroll to “Open With” and locate JAVA Platform SE Binary as the default “open with” program.
9) At the bottom of the Dialog Box, Tick the “Security” “UNBLOCK” Box
10) Click “Apply” then “OK” to close
11) In your “Documents“ Folder, Right Click in an empty area> New> Folder. Rename that Folder “FlashPAP CPAP”
12) Move the FlashPAP.jar program from the desktop and place it in it
13) Open the this new “FlashPAP CPAP” Folder, and Right Click the “FlashPAP.jar File> SEND TO> DESKTOP
14) On your desktop, Right Click this new “FlashPAP.jar Shortcut> Properties> Change ICON> Browse> Navigate to Original FlashPAP Downloaded Folder and click on “FlashPAP Icon.ico”
Double Click on it> APPLY> Okay
15) Click on the enclosed “FlashPAP.jar to Start the Program
16) For “Exit & Run Sleep Tracking Software” Locate the “Start” Shortcut by Right Clicking the “Sleepyhead” desktop Icon> Open File Location and pointing the Sleep Tracking Software to this Shortcut.
Example: C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SleepyHead

Install Cautions: Move the FlashPAP.jar folder into the FlashPAP CPAP Folder on your desktop or Documents Folders. Do not attempt to run the FlashPAP program from the original folder. You will likely encounter the “Write Operation Failed Error Message” otherwise.

When setting up the 1st Page of the FLASHPAP Setup Screen, use the “FlashAir Host name” instead of the ip address to insure recognition of data files.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breas Z1 Auto Bluetooth Won't Turn On leinerd 1 627 10-14-2023, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Gmason19
  Develop Resmed Reporting via Bluetooth, Apple Health degrees89 6 1,478 12-23-2022, 04:29 AM
Last Post: degrees89
  OSCAR 1.4.0 - Possible Bluetooth data import? a21900 0 732 10-19-2022, 11:13 PM
Last Post: a21900
  I have a system one 750p doncaruana 4 515 08-14-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  AirSense 11 no longer sending data over Bluetooth ecviets 12 19,656 04-27-2022, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  DreamStation 2 data links via Bluetooth vs. card upload SleeperAwake21 7 2,304 12-03-2021, 03:15 PM
  OSCAR and System One 60 ST Dog 6 734 11-12-2021, 09:22 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.