Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead not displaying session in graph
Sleepyhead not displaying session in graph
Hi, running sleepyhead v1.0.0-beta-2 and have an issue with the graph display...
I had three sessions last night and sleepyhead recognized them. They were:
2:38-4:09
4:12-6:05
6:08-11:15

These are reported correctly (AFAICS - the machine clock seems to have drifted a bit) but the graphs only display the 2nd and 3rd sessions - going from 4:12 to 11:15. When I click on the first session start or end time it just puts the indicator on the graphs to the beginning of the graph but that is at 4:12.

Is this a bug or am I not understanding how to set something? Thanks in advance for any help!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead not displaying session in graph
John,

At the very bottom of the left column below the session times, you will see bar on the far left.  This bar turns the sessions on and off.  You probably turned off your first session.  Click on the bar.  It should be green/black.  If it's red, it means the session is off and it won't show that data.  (There should be a total of 3 bars for all 3 sessions.)
Post Reply Post Reply
[quote pid='207543' dateline='1496010566']
John,

At the very bottom of the left column below the session times, you will see bar on the far left.  This bar turns the sessions on and off.  You probably turned off your first session.  Click on the bar.  It should be green/black.  If it's red, it means the session is off and it won't show that data.  (There should be a total of 3 bars for all 3 sessions.)
[/quote]

Fedman thanks for taking the time to respond! Not sure if "below the session times" means below the graphs X-axis session times or the session times in the "Events" box". The only buttons I see at the left are directly below the graph titles labelled "Flags" and "PB" PB is black/green. Below the "Events" box session times is the slider to select the size of the data window. I don't see anything that looks like it would enable/disable a whole session...

This is using version 1.0.0 beta 2 btw - although I may switch to the previous version (9.8.1 T3 is the only one I can find) since it can read my last year of data and the current version doesn't seem able to do that.

I'll attach a screenshot just to make sure we are talking about the same thing...
Post Reply Post Reply
on that section, click on 'details' you have the 'events' showing

under 'Session Information' there is a bar graph showing the sessions, click on the first one and see if it shows the data then. click on others and watch them show and not show.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey John,

The screenshot you posted shows you are in the events tab.  So in Sleepyhead, click on the details tab (just below the date.)  Once in the details tab, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the "bars" I was talking about.  You should see 3 of them representing all 3 sessions and all should be showing green.  If one of them is red, that means that session has been turned off and you won't see details for that time period.  Click on any bar that is red to turn it back on.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got it - would never have thought to look there! Thanks  I appreciate you taking the time to lead me there.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can click on the colored session bar at the top of that list, the ones circled in blue (I think this is what ajack was getting at), to toggle that session on/off as well. Easier then trying to hit that little green/black or red/black bar. especially if you have need a magnifier to see it.

[Image: KBuAnDj.png]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Editing session start/end times within OSCAR jas102543 6 1,529 03-12-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: j12251225
  OSCAR only displaying most resent season from import Nacown 4 512 01-04-2024, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Nacown
  Not all session data is imported clan 21 2,173 12-01-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 555 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 545 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  Session Preferences srlevine1 0 417 10-24-2023, 07:30 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
Thumbsdown DreamStation 2 Session Info - Phantom Disconnects Wizard99 24 2,468 10-02-2023, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.