Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead not importing/reporting data correctly?
RE: Sleepyhead not importing/reporting data correctly?
It's happened again.  No data from last night, other than info about leaks.  That's three times in a week.
Post Reply Post Reply
What does the 1-day AHI information show on-screen?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just an case you haven't tried it yet. Try deleting sleepyhead and downloading a fresh copy of sleepyhead.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Tried that. Didn't work. I think it's some kind of a data corruption issue related to using your CPAP device at two different times during the day, and switching therapy modes. Though because I can't remember exactly what I did, or the order in which I did it, I can't write a test case that would exercise the appropriate code paths.

But then again, maybe it's not a data corruption issue? Because I am not able to replicate the same issues on Windows; when I import the same data into Windows, it works. I do everything else on my Mac, so I'd rather find a way to get it working on OSX.
Post Reply Post Reply
allanri,
SD cards are known to go bad in a heartbeat. Have you tried using a new SD card?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't think it's the SD card ... because I am able to import the data properly into Sleepyhead running under Windows.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-28-2018, 08:04 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: What does the 1-day AHI information show on-screen?

It shows the AHI just for the period earlier in the day that I took a nap:
[attachment=8004]
Post Reply Post Reply
By chance are you loading the nap into sleepyhead first with your card than loading the card with the night session later on? If so than that could cause a problem.
If that's what you did, try deleting that day from sleepyhead than reload it from the SD card. If that doesn't apply than disregard.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
That might be it. I think I did download the nap info 1st, and then the next day, downloaded the overnight data.
Post Reply Post Reply
it might have been said before but reiterating for the benefit of future readers: current version of SH gets confused if you change settings, or remove and download from the card, more than once between noon and noon.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Importing blood oxymetry data from Samsung Health Scarmen 5 1,646 04-10-2024, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 240 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 217 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 177 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 327 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,686 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 371 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.