Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead on Raspbery Pi 3 B+
Sleepyhead on Raspbery Pi 3 B+
So I've managed to compile sleepyhead .9.8.0 on the 3 B+ using qt5.7 but it keeps giving me the 'openGL not compatible use brokenGL' error. Problem is I've tried everything I can to try to get it to compile as the brokenGL version and nothing so far has worked. I'm running Raspbian Stretch (Debian 8). What can I do, please help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead on Raspbery Pi 3 B+
As I recall, I compiled the 1.0 version on Stretch on my 3B+. I don't know if you can find that source easily. I'll have to see what is on my Raspberry Pis at the moment and get back to you. I'm pretty sure I got the OpenGL to compile and run.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead on Raspbery Pi 3 B+
(08-26-2018, 07:11 AM)pholynyk Wrote: As I recall, I compiled the 1.0 version on Stretch on my 3B+. I don't know if you can find that source easily. I'll have to see what is on my Raspberry Pis at the moment and get back to you. I'm pretty sure I got the OpenGL to compile and run.

What qt version did you use? How'd you tweak it to recognize OpenGL?
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.