Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead oximeter data-wrong days
Sleepyhead oximeter data-wrong days
I've been trying to work around this for a couple weeks now and I give up lol.

I have a CMS50D+ and when I import, it throws the data into some other day. It didn't used to be a big deal, I'd delete the day's data and try again. Now I have data I don't want to lose.

[Image: JmkUicF.jpg]

I chose 4/5 and 4/6 a couple times. It apparently preferred putting it on 4/5/monday night. Every time. I also cannot shut them all off, I can shut one off once, then when I go to shut another off, they all come back on. This makes monday's data useless.

So an additional question, how can I remove monday's oximeter data except for the one, valid, data?

Hmm, I DO import via the CMS's software also, may be able to delete the day's data, then re-import via the sleepyhead oximeter lottery until it lets me get that day.

Would be VERY nice if we could move this data around rather than it randomly assigning a day and being stuck with it...

Just downloaded 1.0beta, lets see.

Also purchased the cms50F, maybe that will fix this!

Wanted to post regardless, in case someone else is experiencing this and thinking it's just them!

--Alex
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead oximeter data-wrong days
First thing I note, the new version eliminated the duplicate oximeter data from the pic above, so that's handy, I can just turn off the one again. (maybe a restart of sleepyhead may have done that too?)

It REALLY REALLY wants to put that oximeter data on Monday. Whether I select tuesday or wednesday, even with the new 1.0 beta (suspect they didn't do anything with oximeter import code)

SO, anyone have any recommendations? Other than give up on tracking my actual oxygen levels Smile

I tried importing from the SPO2 Assistant data, same story. The "Turn Off This Data" button works rather random as well, click it, another one lights, click that one, a couple light or none lol.

I did "purge selected day's Oximeter Data" and it deleted the CPAP data too, but a reimport solved that, then I reimported the day's oximeter data. Well, except it put it somewhere else...
Post Reply Post Reply
One more screen shot for completeness:

[Image: 6qvdNEC.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
The last piece of the puzzle i think.

[Image: hSOZAKW.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same problem if I started after 12.00 am. I have no problem importing my CMS50ew data to sleepyhead via SpO2 software if the session start before 12am.

No matter I put the previous date or the exact date of the starting time, it does not appear in the SH report. Can somebody advise me on this?
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought one of these a couple of months ago and played with import a little before getting it to work for me.

Found a couple things (pulling them out of the cobwebs, didn't take notes to refer to)...

1. if you are using sleepyhead to import, then you need to select the day to import to on SH.

2. Next I found it more useful to select "I started the oximter at or near same time ... "

.. for this to work, all you need to do is push the start buttons on the CPAP machine and the oximeter together or within a couple of seconds.

It's an imprecise art since the oximeter does not have an internal clock to time stamp the data. But in my experience it gets close enough to be useful to review the data in SH.

I played around with manually setting the time as you describe above, and found that letting SH correlate the time based on starting both together worked better for me.

I didn't spend a lot of time fooling around with it, so there may be better ways. This worked okay for me.

Saldus Miegas
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 118 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 146 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 135 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,315 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 121 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 574 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 205 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.