Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead- oximetry data messed up cpap charts
Sleepyhead- oximetry data messed up cpap charts
I'm new to cpap (1 week) and Sleepyhead (1day). 

I was able to upload my first night's sleep data since I found a compatible SD card. I made sure to start the oximeter recording at the same time as I started the cpap for the night. I imported the cpap data first, and looked through. Lots of information! I then impoted my oximetry data and selected that the machines were started at the same time. 

The oximeter data that was uploaded is spread over 8 days, and it doesn't even start at the proper time. How can I delete the oximeter data? Any suggestions on getting it uploaded properly?

Screenshot attached

Edit to add: I'm not sure where the strange scaling/faulty timeline originates. The oximeter has the correct current date and time.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead- oximetry data messed up cpap charts
I used the menu option to delete the oximeter data for that day, and it deleted all the data. I re-uploaded the cpap data, then imported the oximeter data and synced it based on the oximeter clock. Now, the data begins in the chart at the right time, but it still goes on for days.

I tried to get an updated screenshot, but F12 is just making the navigation and calendar windows disappear and reappear.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are issues with the direct import of oxymetry data in the current version when using the CMS 50D+ current version. My suggestion is to use SPO2 Assistant and then import the SPO2 dta it is more reliable. I also suggest using the SPO2 date changer mentioned in this thread

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-SPO2-file
Post Reply Post Reply
Great- Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
SH has a feature for deleting only the oximeter data: on top menu bar click 'Data', then 'Advanced', then the 'Oxi...' option, and finally the 'Current Days' option.

Note: I've seen some complaints that deleting oxi data deletes PAP data as well.  Not sure of the conditions that caused those problems, but this process has worked for me.  (Disclaimer: I don't record oxi data very much any more — too annoying dealing with Contec's crappy app, the device is far from reliable, and the data are questionable at best.  But hey, it's almost affordable, so…   Dont-know )
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 3 66 03-13-2024, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 89 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What have I messed up now? chronic 5 185 03-01-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 268 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,606 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Automating process of getting CPAP data mgdapnea 6 740 12-26-2023, 06:39 PM
Last Post: mgdapnea
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 399 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.